Dakota Hudson MLB Player Props - St. Louis Cardinals vs New York Yankees, August 5, 2022
2022-08-05 20:15:00 EDT
Dakota Hudson and the St. Louis Cardinals (57-48) face the New York Yankees (70-36) at Busch Stadium on Friday. First pitch is scheduled for 8:15pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Hudson’s Player props for the matchup. Nestor Cortes Jr. is the probable pitcher for the Cardinals, while Dakota Hudson is the probable pitcher for the Yankees. The New York Yankees are favored to win, currently listed at -145. The total runs line is set at 8.5.
- Hudson has recorded 54 strikeouts this season – ranking T156th in the MLB – averaging 2.8 per start.
- At home, Hudson has recorded 28 strikeouts this season – averaging 3.1 per start.
- The Yankees have struck out 891 times this season – ranking T15th in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Dakota Hudson performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Hudson holds a 6-6 W/L record this season, as well as a 1-2 record from his last five starts.
Home Runs Allowed
- Hudson has allowed 8 home runs in 19 starts this season.
- At home, Hudson has allowed 3 home runs in 9 starts this season.
- The NY Yankees have hit 185 home runs this season – ranking 1st in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Hudson has an ERA of 4.10 this season.