Dean Kremer MLB Player Props - Baltimore Orioles vs Pittsburgh Pirates, August 5, 2022
2022-08-05 19:05:00 EDT
Dean Kremer and the Baltimore Orioles (54-51) face the Pittsburgh Pirates (42-62) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Friday. First pitch is scheduled for 7:05pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Kremer’s Player props for the matchup. Mitch Keller is the probable pitcher for the Orioles, while Dean Kremer is the probable pitcher for the Pirates. The Baltimore Orioles are favored to win, currently listed at -165. The total runs line is set at 8.5.
- Kremer has recorded 41 strikeouts this season – ranking T250th in the MLB – averaging 4.1 per start.
- Kremer has recorded 36 strikeouts in his last eight starts.
- At home, Kremer has recorded 25 strikeouts this season – averaging 5.0 per start.
- The Pirates have struck out 972 times this season – ranking 3rd in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Dean Kremer performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Kremer holds a 3-3 W/L record this season, as well as a 1-2 record from his last five starts.
Home Runs Allowed
- Kremer has allowed 6 home runs in 10 starts this season.
- Kremer has allowed 6 home runs in his last 10 starts.
- At home, Kremer has allowed 3 home runs in 5 starts this season.
- Pittsburgh has hit 106 home runs this season – ranking T16th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Kremer has an ERA of 3.86 this season.