Jose Berrios MLB Player Props - Minnesota Twins vs Toronto Blue Jays, August 5, 2022
2022-08-05 20:10:00 EDT
Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays (59-46) face the Minnesota Twins (55-50) at Target Field on Friday. First pitch is scheduled for 8:10pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Berrios’ Player props for the matchup. Jose Berrios is the probable pitcher for the Blue Jays, while Tyler Mahle is the probable pitcher for the Twins.
- Berrios has recorded 106 strikeouts this season – ranking T44th in the MLB – averaging 5.0 per start.
- Berrios has recorded 33 strikeouts in his last four starts.
- On the road, Berrios has recorded 36 strikeouts this season – averaging 3.6 per start.
- Berrios recorded 13 strikeouts in his most recent start against the Twins.
- Berrios has recorded 29 strikeouts in his 3 career starts against the Twins.
- The Twins have struck out 859 times this season – ranking 21st in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Jose Berrios performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Berrios holds a 8-4 W/L record this season, as well as a 2-0 record from his last five starts.
- Berrios holds a 2-1 W/L record in his career against the Twins.
Home Runs Allowed
- Berrios has allowed 22 home runs in 21 starts this season.
- On the road, Berrios has allowed 13 home runs in 10 starts this season.
- Berrios allowed 1 home run in his most recent start against the Twins.
- Berrios has allowed 3 home runs in his 3 career starts against the Twins.
- Berrios has allowed 3 home runs in his last three starts against the Twins.
- Minnesota has hit 130 home runs this season – ranking 9th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Berrios has an ERA of 4.96 this season.
- In his last two appearances against the Twins, Berrios has an ERA of 3.46.