Justin Steele MLB Player Props - the Chicago Cubs vs Miami Marlins, August 5, 2022
2022-08-05 14:20:00 EDT
Justin Steele and the Chicago Cubs (41-63) face the Miami Marlins (48-57) at Wrigley Field on Friday. First pitch is scheduled for 2:20pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Steele’s Player props for the matchup. Justin Steele is the probable pitcher for the Marlins, while the Cubs’ probable pitcher remains unclear.
- Steele has recorded 87 strikeouts this season – ranking T74th in the MLB – averaging 4.6 per start.
- Steele has recorded 34 strikeouts in his last six starts.
- At home, Steele has recorded 42 strikeouts this season – averaging 3.8 per start.
- At home, Steele has recorded 9 strikeouts in his last two starts.
- The Marlins have struck out 911 times this season – ranking 12th in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Justin Steele performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Steele holds a 4-7 W/L record this season, as well as a 2-2 record from his last five starts.
Home Runs Allowed
- Steele has allowed 6 home runs in 19 starts this season.
- At home, Steele has allowed 2 home runs in 11 starts this season.
- At home, Steele has allowed 2 home runs in his last 10 starts.
- Miami has hit 98 home runs this season – ranking T20th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Steele has an ERA of 3.86 this season.