Mitch Keller MLB Player Props - Baltimore Orioles vs Pittsburgh Pirates, August 5, 2022
2022-08-05 19:05:00 EDT
Mitch Keller and the Pittsburgh Pirates (42-62) face the Baltimore Orioles (54-51) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Friday. First pitch is scheduled for 7:05pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Keller’s Player props for the matchup. Mitch Keller is the probable pitcher for the Pirates, while Dean Kremer is the probable pitcher for the Orioles. The Baltimore Orioles are favored to win, currently listed at -165. The total runs line is set at 8.5.
- Keller has recorded 87 strikeouts this season – ranking T71st in the MLB – averaging 4.5 per start.
- Keller has recorded 28 strikeouts in his last five starts.
- On the road, Keller has recorded 45 strikeouts this season – averaging 4.6 per start.
- On the road, Keller has recorded 11 strikeouts in his last two starts.
- The Orioles have struck out 926 times this season – ranking 4th in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Mitch Keller performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Keller holds a 3-7 W/L record this season, including a 2-7 record as a starter. In his last five starts, he holds a 1-2 record.
Home Runs Allowed
- Keller has allowed 10 home runs in 18 starts this season.
- On the road, Keller has allowed 4 home runs in 9 starts this season.
- On the road, Keller has allowed 1 home run in his last six starts.
- Baltimore has hit 109 home runs this season – ranking 15th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Keller has an ERA of 4.37 this season.