Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies (85-73) face the Houston Astros (103-55) at Minute Maid Park on Monday. First pitch is scheduled for 8:10pm (ET). Let's take a look at some of Nola's Player props for the matchup. Aaron Nola is the probable pitcher for the Phillies, while Lance McCullers Jr. is the probable pitcher for the Astros.
- Nola has recorded 226 strikeouts this season – ranking 5th in the MLB – averaging 7.3 per start.
- Nola has recorded 24 strikeouts in his last three starts.
- On the road, Nola has recorded 115 strikeouts this season – averaging 7.7 per start.
- Nola recorded 10 strikeouts in his single career start against the Astros.
- The Astros have struck out 1151 times this season – ranking 29th in the MLB.
Let's take a look at how Aaron Nola performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Nola holds a 10-13 W/L record this season, as well as a 1-2 record from his last five starts.
Home Runs Allowed
- Nola has allowed 19 home runs in 31 starts this season.
- On the road, Nola has allowed 7 home runs in 15 starts this season.
- Nola did not allow a home run in his single career start against the Astros.
- Houston has hit 209 home runs this season – ranking 4th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Nola has an ERA of 3.36 this season.