MLB Player Props
Bryse Wilson MLB Player Props – New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates, September 17, 2022
Bryse Wilson MLB Player Props - New York Mets vs Pittsburgh Pirates, September 17, 2022
2022-09-17 19:10:00 EDT
Bryse Wilson and the Pittsburgh Pirates (55-90) face the New York Mets (91-55) at Citi Field on Saturday. First pitch is scheduled for 7:10pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Wilson’s Player props for the matchup. Bryse Wilson is the probable pitcher for the Pirates, while Chris Bassitt is the probable pitcher for the Mets. The New York Mets are favored to win, currently listed at -305. The total runs line is set at 8.0.
- Wilson has recorded 62 strikeouts this season – ranking T211th in the MLB – averaging 2.8 per start.
- On the road, Wilson has recorded 37 strikeouts this season – averaging 2.6 per start.
- On the road, Wilson has recorded 6 strikeouts in his last two starts.
- The Mets have struck out 1093 times this season – ranking 26th in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Bryse Wilson performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Wilson holds a 3-8 W/L record this season, including a 3-7 record as a starter. In his last five starts, he holds a 1-2 record.
Home Runs Allowed
- Wilson has allowed 18 home runs in 17 starts this season.
- Wilson has allowed 3 home runs in his last four starts.
- On the road, Wilson has allowed 9 home runs in 11 starts this season.
- On the road, Wilson has allowed 4 home runs in his last eight starts.
- Wilson did not allow a home run in his single career start against the Mets.
- The NY Mets have hit 151 home runs this season – ranking T15th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Wilson has an ERA of 6.03 this season.