MLB Player Props
Bryse Wilson MLB Player Props – Pittsburgh Pirates vs New York Mets, September 7, 2022 Game 1
Bryse Wilson MLB Player Props - Pittsburgh Pirates vs New York Mets, September 7, 2022 Game 1
2022-09-07 12:35:00 EDT
Bryse Wilson and the Pittsburgh Pirates (50-84) face the New York Mets (85-51) at PNC Park on Wednesday. First pitch is scheduled for 12:35pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Wilson’s Player props for the matchup. Jacob deGrom is the probable pitcher for the Pirates, while Bryse Wilson is the probable pitcher for the Mets.
- Wilson has recorded 55 strikeouts this season – ranking T235th in the MLB – averaging 2.7 per start.
- At home, Wilson has recorded 22 strikeouts this season – averaging 3.0 per start.
- Wilson recorded only 2 strikeouts in his single career start against the Mets.
- The Mets have struck out 1016 times this season – ranking 27th in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Bryse Wilson performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Wilson holds a 2-8 W/L record this season, including a 2-7 record as a starter. In his last five starts, he holds a 1-2 record.
Home Runs Allowed
- Wilson has allowed 15 home runs in 16 starts this season.
- Wilson has allowed 2 home runs in his last three starts.
- At home, Wilson has allowed 7 home runs in 6 starts this season.
- Wilson did not allow a home run in his single career start against the Mets.
- The NY Mets have hit 136 home runs this season – ranking 16th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Wilson has an ERA of 6.12 this season.