MLB Player Props
Carlos Rodon MLB Player Props – San Francisco Giants vs Philadelphia Phillies, September 4, 2022
Carlos Rodon MLB Player Props - San Francisco Giants vs Philadelphia Phillies, September 4, 2022
2022-09-04 16:05:00 EDT
Carlos Rodon and the San Francisco Giants (63-68) face the Philadelphia Phillies (73-60) at Oracle Park on Sunday. First pitch is scheduled for 4:05pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Rodon’s Player props for the matchup. Ranger Suarez is the probable pitcher for the Giants, while Carlos Rodon is the probable pitcher for the Phillies. The San Francisco Giants are favored to win, currently listed at -130. The total runs line is set at 7.5.
- Rodon has recorded 191 strikeouts this season – ranking 3rd in the MLB – averaging 7.3 per start.
- Rodon has recorded 79 strikeouts in his last 10 starts.
- At home, Rodon has recorded 93 strikeouts this season – averaging 7.8 per start.
- Rodon recorded 6 strikeouts in his most recent start against the Phillies.
- Rodon has recorded 10 strikeouts in his 2 career starts against the Phillies.
- The Phillies have struck out 1112 times this season – ranking 17th in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Carlos Rodon performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Rodon holds a 12-7 W/L record this season, as well as a 3-1 record from his last five starts.
- Rodon holds a 1-0 W/L record in his career against the Phillies.
Home Runs Allowed
- Rodon has allowed 10 home runs in 26 starts this season.
- At home, Rodon has allowed 5 home runs in 12 starts this season.
- Rodon did not allow a home run in his most recent start against the Phillies.
- Rodon has allowed 0 home runs in his 2 career starts against the Phillies.
- Philadelphia has hit 165 home runs this season – ranking 7th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Rodon has an ERA of 3.03 this season.