Cesar Hernandez and the Washington Nationals (44-86) face the Oakland Athletics (49-82) at Nationals Park on Thursday. First pitch is scheduled for 4:05pm (ET). Let's take a look at some of Hernandez's Player props for the matchup. Ken Waldichuk is the probable pitcher for the Nationals, while the Athletics' probable pitcher remains unclear. The Washington Nationals are favored to win, currently listed at -121. The total runs line is set at 7.5.
- Hernandez has hit 0 home runs this season.
- His last home run came against the Blue Jays on August 26, 2021.
- Oakland has allowed 149 home runs this season - ranking T24th in the Major Leagues.
- Hernandez has recorded 120 hits this season and has a batting average of .245.
- Oakland has allowed 1090 hits this season - ranking 21st in the Major Leagues.
- So far this season, opposing teams are batting .247 against the Athletics (ranking 20th).
- Hernandez has recorded 26 RBIs this season - ranked T256th in the Major Leagues.
- His last RBI came against the Cubs on August 17, 2022.
- Hernandez has recorded a RBI in 26 of his 125 appearances this season.
- Hernandez has recorded a RBI in five of his last 20 appearances.
- At home, he's recorded a RBI in 12 of his 64 appearances this season.
- Hernandez has recorded 8 stolen bases this season - ranked T69th in the Major Leagues.
- His last stolen base came against the Padres on August 19, 2022.
- Hernandez has recorded a stolen base in eight of his 125 appearances this season.
- Hernandez has recorded a stolen base in four of his last 17 appearances.
- At home, he's recorded a stolen base in four of his 64 appearances this season.
- At home, he's recorded a stolen base in two of his last seven appearances.