Chris Bassitt and the New York Mets (98-60) face the Atlanta Braves (99-59) at Truist Park on Sunday. First pitch is scheduled for 7:08pm (ET). Let's take a look at some of Bassitt's Player props for the matchup. Chris Bassitt is the probable pitcher for the Mets, while Charlie Morton is the probable pitcher for the Braves. The Atlanta Braves are favored to win, currently listed at -130. The total runs line is set at 7.5.
- Bassitt has recorded 165 strikeouts this season – ranking T33rd in the MLB – averaging 5.7 per start.
- On the road, Bassitt has recorded 69 strikeouts this season – averaging 5.3 per start.
- On the road, Bassitt has recorded 12 strikeouts in his last two starts.
- Bassitt recorded 6 strikeouts in his most recent start against the Braves.
- Bassitt has recorded 14 strikeouts in his 2 career starts against the Braves.
- The Braves have struck out 1454 times this season – ranking 3rd in the MLB.
Let's take a look at how Chris Bassitt performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Bassitt holds a 15-8 W/L record this season, as well as a 4-1 record from his last five starts.
- Bassitt holds a 1-1 W/L record in his career against the Braves.
Home Runs Allowed
- Bassitt has allowed 18 home runs in 29 starts this season.
- On the road, Bassitt has allowed 10 home runs in 13 starts this season.
- On the road, Bassitt has allowed 2 home runs in his last six starts.
- Bassitt allowed 1 home run in his most recent start against the Braves.
- Bassitt has allowed 2 home runs in his 2 career starts against the Braves.
- Atlanta has hit 239 home runs this season – ranking 2nd in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Bassitt has an ERA of 3.27 this season.