Chris Bassitt and the New York Mets (83-48) face the Los Angeles Dodgers (90-39) at Citi Field on Thursday. First pitch is scheduled for 4:10pm (ET). Let's take a look at some of Bassitt's Player props for the matchup. Clayton Kershaw is the probable pitcher for the Mets, while Chris Bassitt is the probable pitcher for the Dodgers. The Los Angeles Dodgers are favored to win, currently listed at -141. The total runs line is set at 7.5.
- Bassitt has recorded 139 strikeouts this season – ranking 31st in the MLB – averaging 5.8 per start.
- At home, Bassitt has recorded 82 strikeouts this season – averaging 6.3 per start.
- Bassitt recorded 8 strikeouts in his most recent start against the Dodgers.
- Bassitt has recorded 12 strikeouts in his 2 career starts against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers have struck out 1076 times this season – ranking 19th in the MLB.
Let's take a look at how Chris Bassitt performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Bassitt holds a 11-7 W/L record this season, as well as a 4-0 record from his last five starts.
- Bassitt holds a 0-2 W/L record in his career against the Dodgers.
Home Runs Allowed
- Bassitt has allowed 15 home runs in 24 starts this season.
- Bassitt has allowed 1 home run in his last seven starts.
- At home, Bassitt has allowed 6 home runs in 13 starts this season.
- At home, Bassitt has allowed 1 home run in his last four starts.
- Bassitt allowed 2 home runs in his most recent start against the Dodgers.
- Bassitt has allowed 4 home runs in his 2 career starts against the Dodgers.
- The LA Dodgers have hit 170 home runs this season – ranking 5th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Bassitt has an ERA of 3.34 this season.