Chris Bassitt and the New York Mets (91-55) face the Pittsburgh Pirates (55-90) at Citi Field on Saturday. First pitch is scheduled for 7:10pm (ET). Let's take a look at some of Bassitt's Player props for the matchup. Bryse Wilson is the probable pitcher for the Mets, while Chris Bassitt is the probable pitcher for the Pirates. The New York Mets are favored to win, currently listed at -305. The total runs line is set at 8.0.
- Bassitt has recorded 155 strikeouts this season – ranking T25th in the MLB – averaging 5.7 per start.
- Bassitt has recorded 12 strikeouts in his last two starts.
- At home, Bassitt has recorded 88 strikeouts this season – averaging 5.9 per start.
- Bassitt recorded 10 strikeouts in his most recent start against the Pirates.
- Bassitt has recorded 16 strikeouts in his 2 career starts against the Pirates.
- The Pirates have struck out 1350 times this season – ranking 2nd in the MLB.
Let's take a look at how Chris Bassitt performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Bassitt holds a 13-8 W/L record this season, as well as a 3-1 record from his last five starts.
- Bassitt holds a 1-0 W/L record in his career against the Pirates.
Home Runs Allowed
- Bassitt has allowed 17 home runs in 27 starts this season.
- Bassitt has allowed 3 home runs in his last 10 starts.
- At home, Bassitt has allowed 8 home runs in 15 starts this season.
- Bassitt did not allow a home run in his most recent start against the Pirates.
- Bassitt has allowed 2 home runs in his 2 career starts against the Pirates.
- Pittsburgh has hit 146 home runs this season – ranking 17th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Bassitt has an ERA of 3.44 this season.