MLB Player Props
Chris Bassitt MLB Player Props – Oakland Athletics vs New York Mets, September 23, 2022
Chris Bassitt MLB Player Props - Oakland Athletics vs New York Mets, September 23, 2022
2022-09-23 21:40:00 EDT
Chris Bassitt and the New York Mets (95-56) face the Oakland Athletics (55-94) at RingCentral Coliseum on Friday. First pitch is scheduled for 9:40pm (ET). Let’s take a look at some of Bassitt’s Player props for the matchup. Chris Bassitt is the probable pitcher for the Mets, while Cole Irvin is the probable pitcher for the Athletics. The New York Mets are favored to win, currently listed at -240. The total runs line is set at 7.0.
- Bassitt has recorded 163 strikeouts this season – ranking T23rd in the MLB – averaging 5.8 per start.
- Bassitt has recorded 20 strikeouts in his last three starts.
- On the road, Bassitt has recorded 67 strikeouts this season – averaging 5.6 per start.
- On the road, Bassitt has recorded 14 strikeouts in his last two starts.
- Bassitt recorded 5 strikeouts in his single career start against the Athletics.
- The Athletics have struck out 1289 times this season – ranking 11th in the MLB.
Let’s take a look at how Chris Bassitt performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Bassitt holds a 14-8 W/L record this season, as well as a 3-1 record from his last five starts.
Home Runs Allowed
- Bassitt has allowed 17 home runs in 28 starts this season.
- On the road, Bassitt has allowed 9 home runs in 12 starts this season.
- On the road, Bassitt has allowed 1 home run in his last five starts.
- Bassitt did not allow a home run in his single career start against the Athletics.
- Oakland has hit 126 home runs this season – ranking 27th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Bassitt has an ERA of 3.32 this season.