Jordan Lyles and the Baltimore Orioles (67-61) face the Cleveland Guardians (68-59) at Progressive Field on Wednesday. First pitch is scheduled for 6:10pm (ET). Let's take a look at some of Lyles' Player props for the matchup. Jordan Lyles is the probable pitcher for the Orioles, while Triston McKenzie is the probable pitcher for the Guardians. The Cleveland Guardians are favored to win, currently listed at -165. The total runs line is set at 7.5.
- Lyles has recorded 121 strikeouts this season – ranking 53rd in the MLB – averaging 4.7 per start.
- Lyles has recorded 16 strikeouts in his last three starts.
- On the road, Lyles has recorded 73 strikeouts this season – averaging 5.2 per start.
- On the road, Lyles has recorded 16 strikeouts in his last two starts.
- Lyles recorded 8 strikeouts in his most recent start against the Guardians.
- Lyles has recorded 11 strikeouts in his 2 career starts against the Guardians.
- The Guardians have struck out 884 times this season – ranking 30th in the MLB.
Let's take a look at how Jordan Lyles performs in some other key statistical areas.
- Lyles holds a 9-9 W/L record this season, as well as a 2-1 record from his last five starts.
- Lyles holds a 1-1 W/L record in his career against the Guardians.
Home Runs Allowed
- Lyles has allowed 20 home runs in 26 starts this season.
- Lyles has allowed 2 home runs in his last three starts.
- On the road, Lyles has allowed 16 home runs in 14 starts this season.
- Lyles did not allow a home run in his most recent start against the Guardians.
- Lyles has allowed 2 home runs in his 2 career starts against the Guardians.
- Cleveland has hit 101 home runs this season – ranking 29th in the MLB.
Earned Run Average
- Lyles has an ERA of 4.45 this season.