FC Union Berlin vs. Bayern Munich 12/12/20 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Odds, and Prediction

FC Union Berlin vs. Bayern Munich 12/12/20 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Odds, and Prediction Photo by

FC Union Berlin 4-4-2, Bayern Munich 7-2-1

12/12/20 12:30 pm

Over 2.5 (-275), Under 2.5 (+220) Click to Get Latest Betting Odds

TV: SN Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now! Advertisement

FC Union Berlin is welcoming Bayern Munich to An der Alten Forsterei in round 11 in the German Bundesliga.

Union is having a surprisingly good season, and they are in high 6th place with 16 points, 22 scored goals, and 14 conceded goals so far. Not only Union is doing a great job on the defensive zone, but they are also one of the best attacking teams in the league so far. After 9 games without a loss, Union was playing against Hertha last weekend, and they lost. Union Berlin has had only 32% of ball possession in that game, 1 shot on goal, 2 corner kicks, 0 big chances created, and only 68% of the correct passes. Union was leading in the 20th minute, but they conceded a red card in the 23rd minute, and that was the end of them. Union has lost this game 3-1. Max Kruse has scored 6 goals so far for Union Berlin, while Andrich added 3 goals. Trimmel and Kruse both have 4 assists. Ujah, Pohjanpalo, Schlotterbeck, Andrich, and Kruse are all injured, and they will miss this game. Honestly, I don’t expect Union Berlin this high for much longer, and it’s only a matter of time before they start sinking in the standings.

Bayern is once again in great form, and they haven’t lost any of their last 16 games. Earlier this week Bayern was playing against Lokomotiv Moscow at home, and they have won that game 2-0. Bayern will be advancing to the next stage from the top spot. In Bundesliga, Bayern is also at the top with 23 points, a massive 34 scored goals, and 16 conceded goals. Lewandowski is the leading goalscorer for Bayern with 12 goals and 4 assists, while Muller scored 6 goals. Coman has added 5 assists. Kimmich and Martinez are the only 2 injured players for Bayern at this time. In their most recent Bundesliga game, Bayern was playing against Leipzig at home, and they were the dominant team with 61% of ball possession, 5 shots on goal, 10 corner kicks, 2 big chances created, and a decent 81% of the correct passes. This game ended in a 3-3 draw. The biggest problem for Bayern so far this season was their defense that is getting slow and sloppy, and Neuer is not that young anymore. The first thing Bayern must do is to sign a good, experienced defender that will help stabilize their defense, and then Bayern can focus on defending Bundesliga and the Champions League title.

Get the Experts BEST BETS For Today's Games

I know that Union has had some good results this season, but they haven’t faced Bayern yet. In the three games Union and Bayern have played against each other, Bayern has won all three. Bayern is coming into this game as a favorite, and deservedly so, and I will take it, plus the goals.

Click Here for the Best Online US Sportsbook Risk Free Bets and Sign up Bonuses this Week April 2021

Goran’s Pick Bayern and over 3.5 +125

The pick in this article is the opinion of the writer, not a Sports Chat Place site consensus.

Mitch's Take...

Free NBA Parlay Mitch's NBA Parlay for 4/12/21 NBA Pick and Prediction