Lithuania vs. Italy 3/31/21 World Cup Qualifications Soccer Pick, Odds, and Prediction

Lithuania vs. Italy 3/31/21 World Cup Qualifications Soccer Pick, Odds, and Prediction Photo by

Lithuania 0-0-1, Italy 2-0-0

3/31/21 2:45 pm

Over 2.5 (-225), Under 2.5 (+170) Click to Get Latest Betting Odds

Lithuania is welcoming Italy to LFF Stadion in round 3 of the World Cup Qualifications.

Lithuania has had some great results lately, and they are beating teams of equal quality which is a sign of improvement for them. In their last 2 games, Lithuania has lost to Kosovo in a friendly game, and they lost in their only qualifications game against Switzerland. Lithuania has had only 31% of ball possession in that game, 1 shot on goal, 3 corner kicks, 0 big chances created, and only 69% of the correct passes. Considering their opponent, the result could have been a lot worse, but Lithuania has lost this match only 1-0. Lithuania is improving, and they are moving forward, but they still have a long way to go before they can count on a spot in one of the major tournaments. Lithuania is yet to score their first goal this year, but their defense is already showing weaknesses.

Of all the big national teams, Italy is the team in the best form, and they are playing the most consistent soccer. Italy has won their last 5 games, and they have scored 12 goals doing it while conceding 0 goals, which is impressive. Italy has scored these qualifications with 2 nice wins, and they are at the top of their group, where they will remain until the end. In their last game, Italy was playing against Bulgaria on the road, and they were the better team with 68% of ball possession, 6 shots on goal, 12 corner kicks, 4 big chances created, and 88% of the correct passes. Italy was in total control in this game, and with 1 scored goal in each half, Italy has won this game 0-2. Immobile, Berardi, Locatelli, and Belotti have each scored 1 goal for Italy so far in these qualifications. I gotta say, I’m impressed with this Italian team, and I love their soccer style. Italy used to be only a defensive team and they had to grind to score a goal, but now, Italy is focused on their offense, while still keeping their defense at a high level, and they will be one of the favorites to win the Euro Cup this summer. God Job Italy.

Get the Experts BEST BETS For Today's Games

Of the 4 games between these two teams, Italy has won 3 games, while 1 game ended in a draw. I think this will be a one-sided game where Italy will be the dominant team, and I see them getting another nice win to keep their streak alive.

Click Here for the Best Online US Sportsbook Risk Free Bets and Sign up Bonuses this Week April 2021

Goran’s Pick Italy to win to Nil -163

The pick in this article is the opinion of the writer, not a Sports Chat Place site consensus.

Mitch's Take...

Free NBA Parlay Mitch's NBA Parlay for 5/7/21 NBA Pick and Prediction