Legal Washington Online Gambling, Poker & Casinos
What Types of Gambling are Legal in Washington?
- Casino Gambling – There is plenty of casino gambling in Washington and the tribal casinos have virtually every casino game there is. Card rooms are also widespread in Washington and they have house banked card games like blackjack, baccarat, as well as other games but card rooms do not have craps, roulette, or video poker.
- Sports Betting – Sports betting on horses is legal in Washington but they don’t have a current bill to expand into other forms of sports betting, at least not yet. You can follow any developments in Washington sports betting here.
- Online Betting – The only online betting there is in Washington is on horse racing and most of the large sites take players from the state. Whether or not Washington will expand online gambling to include sports betting if a sports betting law is passed remains to be seen but you can follow all of the news regarding online betting in Washington here.
- Daily Fantasy – None of the major DFS sites operate in Washington as the current laws are so strong they don’t even want to attempt to test them.
- Poker – Poker is legal in Washington at their many casinos and card clubs.
- Bingo – Bingo is legal in Washington for charities and non-profit organizations.
- Lottery – The Washington Lottery is the only game of chance that is legal in the state outside of Tribal reservations. The lottery sells tickets for lotto drawings and instant games but none of that is done online.