Highest Win/Loss Percentage Active Players - Men's Singles
Tennis Stats and Record
Amongst active players there have been few, over the last decades, that have absolutely dominated the game of tennis. Many players have tried and failed to bring down the best players in tennis, but they just can't seem to do so. Here are the best win/loss percentages for active players.
1. Rafael Nadal, Spain, 83.2% win percentage
- Rafael Nadal is the most dominant player on a tennis court. If you ask any tennis player who they are afraid to play against because of their inability to sometimes control anything in the match, they will say Rafael Nadal. Nadal just doesn't give anything up easy and he always fights for everything. This determination has allowed Nadal to win 990 matches and have a 83.2% win/loss percentage.
2. Novak Djokovic, Serbia, 83% win percentage
- Novak Djokovic has been challenging for every single title for the last 10+ years, and his consistency has ensured he is going to be remembered as one of the best players of all time. Djokovic is the best returner in the game and he has won 83% of his matches.
3. Roger Federer, Switzerland, 82.1% win percentage
- Roger Federer has played drastically more matches than anyone on this list, and he has been able to remain extremely consistent over the last 22 years and cement himself as potentially the best player of all time. Federer has won 1242 matches in his career with a 82.1% win/loss percentage.
4. Andy Murray, Great Britain, 77.4% win percentage
- Andy Murray's career in the last few years has not gone to plan but he has still ensured he is remembered as one of the best players ever. Murray was so strong and determined to win, and he has been able to win 77.4% of matches throughout his career. It will be interesting to see if we will ever see the Murray we remember.
5. Juan Martin del Potro, Argentina, 71.7% win percentage
- Juan Martin del Potro is another player who's career has not gone to plan in the last few years, however, he is still remembered as one of the dominant forces of the game. Del Potro has won 71.7% of his matches, and it will be fun to see him again when his rehab is concluded.