Which Men's Singles Tennis Player has the best Win/Loss percentage of All-Time?
Photo by Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports
Highest Win/Loss Percentage All-Time - Men's Singles
Tennis Stats and Record
Winning in tennis is one of the toughest things to do, and to do that consistently is even harder. However, some players are levels above others and have been able to win consistently over their career. Here are the players with the best win/loss percentage of all time.
1. Rafael Nadal, Spain, won 83.2% of matches
- Rafael Nadal is the best competitor of all-time in tennis, potentially even sports themselves. Nadal absolutely destroys opponents and has showed us over the last two decades that he is potentially the best player of all time. Nadal has played 1190 matches in his career, and has won 990 of them. Nadal tops the list of best winning percentage and it is not a shock when you watch him play.
2. Novak Djokovic, Serbia, won 83% of matches
- Novak Djokovic struggled throughout the beginning of his career in finding form, however, since then he has found new levels in his game and been one of the dominant forces in the game. Djokovic has won 911 matches in his career and lost 187. Djokovic will go down as one of the best players of all time, and his consistency is one of the reasons why.
3. Bjorn Borg, Sweden, won 82.7% of matches
- Bjorn Borg had an incredible career, winning 64 titles and being considered one of the best players ever. Borg retired early and he did not retire due to injury, so we can assume that if he played longer than 26 years old he would be higher up on many lists, including this one. Borg has won 82.7% of his career matches.
4. Roger Federer, Switzerland, won 82.1% of matches
- Roger Federer has been an absolutely incredible player for the last 22 years. Federer is so consistent, he has played so many matches and he has lost so few compared to his wins. Federer is potentially the best player of all time and with this he has won 82.1% of his matches throughout his career. Winning 1242 matches and losing 271.
5. Jimmy Connors, USA, won 81.8% of matches
- Jimmy Connors is known as the best American tennis player of all time. Connors has won 109 titles throughout his career and in doing so he has won plenty of matches. Connors has won 1274 matches and lost 283. Connors is in the history of tennis because of his amazing accomplishments.