Which Men's Tennis Players has the Hard Court Wins?
Photo by Danielle Parhizkaran-USA TODAY Sports
Highest Wins on Hard Courts - Men's Singles
Tennis Stats and Record
Hard-courts are so competitive, with most tournaments being held on hard-courts. Some players have been able to completely dominate the hard-courts over tennis history. Here are the tennis players with the most wins on hard-courts.
1. Roger Federer, Switzerland, 782 wins
- Roger Federer has won so many titles, especially on hard-courts. Federer has been superb over the last 22 years, winning 20 Grand Slam titles, and 103 titles overall. Throughout his success he has been able to win 782 matches on hard-courts and he has cemented himself far ahead from anyone else on this list.
2. Novak Djokovic, Serbia, 592 wins
- Novak Djokovic has been superb on hard-courts over the last 10 years, winning most of his titles on hard-courts. Djokovic loves playing on hard-courts as he is able to return the ball with more ease and precision. Djokovic is more than capable than coming close to Federer on this list, but I think Federer is just too far ahead.
3. Andre Agassi, USA, 592 wins
- Andre Agassi was such an entertaining to watch. Agassi was flamboyant, stylish and he was so precise in his movement. Agassi is one of the best players of all time and because of his amazing game, he was able to win 592 matches on hard-courts. Agassi bagged 46 titles at the same time and he will always be remembered as one of the best.
4. Jimmy Connors, USA, 489 wins
- Jimmy Connors is known as the best American player of all time, and he has won so many titles throughout his career. 43 of his titles came on hard-courts, and along the way he won 489 matches on hard-courts. Connors has made his mark on tennis history.
5. Rafael Nadal, Spain, 481 wins
- Rafael Nadal has been amazing on all courts throughout his career, and he has won so many matches on hard-courts. Nadal has won 481 matches on hard-courts and he will definitely increase this number in the near future. Nadal is dominant on hard as he is able to move players around with ease and destroy the ball.