The Oregon Ducks and Arizona State Sun Devils meet Saturday in week 12 college football action at Mountain America Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Oregon Ducks Betting Preview
The Oregon Ducks look for their 10th win to stay in the CFB playoff race. Oregon has won 3 of its last 3 road games. Bo Nix is completing 77.7 percent of his passes for 3,135 yards, 29 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. Troy Franklin and Tez Johnson have combined for 1,818 receiving yards and 19 touchdowns, while Terrance Ferguson has 33 receptions. The Oregon Ducks ground game is averaging 202.3 yards per contest, and Bucky Irving leads the way with 939 yards and 10 touchdowns. Defensively, Oregon is allowing 17.1 points and 309.4 yards per game. Evan Williams leads the Oregon Ducks with 62 tackles, Brandon Dorlus has 5 sacks and Khyree Jackson has 2 interceptions.
Oregon Ducks Team Facts
- Oregon has won each of its last 20 games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Oregon has covered the spread in each of its last four road games.
- Oregon has won the first quarter in each of its last three games against conference opponents.
- Oregon has won the first half in eight of its last nine games against conference opponents.
- Four of Oregon's last five November games as a favorite have gone UNDER the total points line.
Arizona State Sun Devils Betting Preview
The Arizona State Sun Devils look for an upset after winning 2 of their last 3 games. Arizona State has lost 4 of its last 5 home games. Trenton Bourguet is completing 62.1 percent of his passes for 1,344 yards, 1 touchdown and 4 interceptions. Elijhah Badger and Jalen Conyers have combined for 962 receiving yards and 3 touchdowns, while Cameron Skattebo has 23 receptions. The Arizona State Sun Devils ground game is averaging 99.9 yards per contest, and Skattebo leads the way with 626 yards and 8 touchdowns. Defensively, Arizona State is allowing 27.4 points and 354 yards per game. Chris Edmonds leads the Arizona State Sun Devils with 63 tackles, Prince Dorbah has 6 sacks and Shamari Simmons has 1 interception.
Arizona State Sun Devils Team Facts
- The underdog has won each of the last three games between Oregon and Arizona State at Mountain America Stadium.
- Arizona State has covered the spread in seven of its last eight games as an underdog against top-10 AP-ranked teams.
- Arizona State has won the first half in four of its last five games against conference opponents.
- Five of Arizona State's last six November home games against AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
The Arizona State Sun Devils have managed to win two of their last 3 games, so I gave them a look in the big underdog role. However, we can't forget Arizona State has a scoring offense that's 128th in the country. Not ideal when playing a buzz saw like Oregon. Speaking of the Oregon Ducks, they're 9-1 SU and 8-2 ATS on the season. Sometimes you just keep backing good teams that make you money. It can be that simple. Give me the Ducks in a road blowout win.