Cleveland Cavaliers (7-6) vs Miami Heat (9-5)
2023-11-22 19:30:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Cleveland Cavaliers +2 -- Over/Under: 214.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Miami Heat and Cleveland Cavaliers meet Wednesday in NBA action at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Let’s preview this game and give out a Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers prediction.
Miami Heat Betting Preview
The Miami Heat have won 8 of their last 9 games. The Miami Heat just split a series with the Bulls and now play their third straight road game. The Miami Heat are averaging 110.2 points on 46.4 percent shooting and allowing 108.9 points on 47.1 percent shooting. Tyler Herro is averaging 22.9 points and 5 rebounds, while Bam Adebayo is averaging 22.8 points and 10.2 rebounds. Jimmy Butler is the third double-digit scorer and Duncan Robinson is grabbing 2.7 rebounds. The Miami Heat are shooting 37.6 percent from beyond the arc and 85.3 percent from the free throw line. The Miami Heat are allowing 37.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.2 rebounds per game.
Miami Heat Team Facts
- The Heat have lost each of their last five games as road favorites against opponents who are on the second leg of a back-to-back.
- The Heat have failed to cover the spread in each of their last six games as road favorites against Eastern Conference opponents following a win.
- Each of the Heat’s last seven games as favorites against opponents who are on the second leg of a back-to-back have gone UNDER the total points line.
Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Preview
The Cleveland Cavaliers look to build on their 4-game winning streak. The Cleveland Cavaliers have beaten the Trail Blazers, Pistons, Nuggets and 76ers during this streak. The Cleveland Cavaliers are averaging 111.2 points on 47.5 percent shooting and allowing 111 points on 45.3 percent shooting. Donovan Mitchell is averaging 29.2 points and 5.3 assists, while Darius Garland is averaging 19.6 points and 5.8 assists. Caris LeVert is the third double-digit scorer and Evan Mobley is grabbing 10.4 rebounds. The Cleveland Cavaliers are shooting 34.5 percent from beyond the arc and 76.9 percent from the free throw line. The Cleveland Cavaliers are allowing 38.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.3 rebounds per game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Team Facts
- The Cavaliers have won each of their last eight games after coming off overtime.
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread in each of their last nine games as underdogs after winning as underdogs.
- Each of the Cavaliers’ last six home games against Southeast Division opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
The Cleveland Cavaliers are winning games, but they’re on the end of a back to back and still dealing with a banged up Caris LeVert and Donovan Mitchell. The Miami Heat have the rest advantage and are one of the hotter teams in the league, with wins in 8 of their last 9 games. The Heat have been the more consistent team up to this point, they’re healthier, and they’re rested. I’ll lay the bucket with the Heat on the road.