Sacramento Kings (10-7) vs Denver Nuggets (14-6)
2023-12-02 22:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Sacramento Kings -3.5 -- Over/Under: 228.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Denver Nuggets invade the Golden 1 Center to battle the Sacramento Kings on Saturday night. Here’s a Nuggets vs Kings prediction.
The Denver Nuggets have been in fine form as they’ve won five of their last seven games overall and they will be eager to build on their current four-game win streak after taking down the Suns in a 119-111 road win last night. Nikola Jokic led the team with 21 points and 16 assists, Reggie Jackson added 20 points on eight of 11 shooting, Michael Porter Jr. tallied 19 points with 10 rebounds and four assists while Justin Holiday chipped in with 15 points. As a team, the Nuggets shot a healthy 56 percent from the field and 12 of 32 from the 3-point line as they set the tone with 41 points in the first quarter to build a 17-point lead, which was just enough to hold off a late charge from the Suns to keep their win streak alive.
Denver Nuggets Team Facts
- The Nuggets have won each of their last 11 games against Pacific Division opponents.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread in each of their last five road games against Pacific Division opponents.
- Each of the Nuggets’ last four road games against the Kings following a road win have gone OVER the total points line.
Meanwhile, the Sacramento Kings have been in great form as they’ve won eight of their last 11 games overall, but they will be hoping for a better performance after getting routed by the Clippers in a 131-117 loss on Wednesday. De’Aaron Fox led the team with 40 points on 14 of 23 shooting, Malik Monk added 15 points off the bench while Domantas Sabonis chipped in with 11 points. As a team, the Kings shot 46 percent from the field and 13 of 41 from the 3-point line, but they were never in the contest after allowing the Clippers to pour in 72 points in the first half to fall behind by as many as 25 points.
Sacramento Kings Team Facts
- The Kings have won each of their last nine night games following a home loss.
- The Kings have covered the spread in each of their last nine night games following a home loss.
- Each of the Kings’ last five games against opponents who are on the second leg of a back-to-back have gone UNDER the total points line.
Nuggets vs Kings Prediction
The Nuggets are going to be shorthanded again with Aaron Gordon and Jamal Murray both out, while the Kings are still missing Trey Lyles and Keegan Murray. The Nuggets are starting to heat up again with four wins on the trot and they looked great in last night’s win over the Suns, while the Kings were one of the hottest teams in the league before they got stopped in their tracks by the Clippers on Wednesday. The Kings come in as the team in better recent form and the Nuggets are missing some key players here, so I’ll back the Kings to get the job done at the short line here.