Toronto Raptors (9-11) vs Miami Heat (11-9)
2023-12-06 19:30:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Toronto Raptors -3 -- Over/Under: 213
(Get latest betting odds)
The Miami Heat need a win after losing 4 of their last 5 games. The Toronto Raptors have also lost 3 of their last 4 games. Let’s preview this game and give out Miami Heat vs Toronto Raptors prediction.
Miami Heat Betting Preview
The Miami Heat have lost to the Pacers, Bucks, Nets and Knicks during this losing skid. The Miami Heat are averaging 113.1 points on 47.3 percent shooting and allowing 112 points on 48.7 percent shooting. Tyler Herro is averaging 22.9 points and 5 rebounds, while Jimmy Butler is averaging 22.4 points and 5.4 rebounds. Bam Adebayo is the third double-digit scorer and Duncan Robinson is grabbing 2.6 rebounds. The Miami Heat are shooting 38.6 percent from beyond the arc and 84.5 percent from the free throw line. The Miami Heat are allowing 37.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 40.7 rebounds per game.
Miami Heat Team Facts
- The Heat have lost seven of their last eight games at Scotiabank Arena following a loss.
- The Heat have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five games against Atlantic Division opponents that held a losing record.
- Seven of the Heat’s last eight games at Scotiabank Arena have gone OVER the total points line.
Toronto Raptors Betting Preview
The Toronto Raptors have lost to the Cavs, Nets and Knicks during this losing skid. The Toronto Raptors are averaging 111.2 points on 46.2 percent shooting and allowing 112.5 points on 47 percent shooting. Pascal Siakam is averaging 20 points and 7.2 rebounds, while Scottie Barnes is averaging 19.6 points and 9.1 rebounds. Dennis Schroder is the third double-digit scorer, and O.G. Anunoby is grabbing 4.1 rebounds. The Toronto Raptors are shooting 33.7 percent from beyond the arc and 72.8 percent from the free throw line. The Toronto Raptors are allowing 36.5 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 46.1 rebounds per game.
Toronto Raptors Team Facts
- The Raptors have won each of their last six home games after losing as favorites.
- The Raptors have covered the spread in seven of their last eight home games after losing as favorites.
- Seven of the last eight games between the Heat and Raptors at Scotiabank Arena have gone OVER the total points line.
Miami Heat vs Toronto Raptors prediction
The Miami Heat are in a serious funk right now, and them being so banged up makes it hard to believe this is where things turn around. The Heat will be without Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro and Haywood Highsmith. The Toronto Raptors have seen 6 of their 9 wins this season come at home, and they’ve won 5 of the last 7 meetings against the Heat. I’ll lay the bucket with the Raptors.