Vancouver Canucks (14-7-1) vs Anaheim Ducks (9-12)
2023-11-28 22:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Vancouver Canucks -286 / Anaheim Ducks +220 --- Over/Under: 6.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Anaheim Ducks and the Vancouver Canucks meet in NHL action from the Rogers Arena on Tuesday night. Take a look at our Ducks vs Canucks Prediction.
Ducks Drop 6th Straight
The Anaheim Ducks come into this one looking to snap a six-game losing streak after an 8-2 beatdown loss at the hands of the Edmonton Oilers last time out. Mason McTavish leads the Ducks in scoring with 21 points along with 10 goals and 11 assists while Frank Vatrano has 20 points with a team-high 13 goals. Ryan Strome has 15 points with a team-high 13 assists while Troy Terry has 13 points with 5 goals and 8 assists. Pavel Mintyukov has 12 points with 11 assists while Cam Fowler has 11 points with 9 assists. Lukas Dostal has posted a 5-4 record with a 4.30 GAA and an .878 save percentage in goal for Anaheim while John Gibson is 4-8 with a 2.69 GAA and a .911 save percentage.
Anaheim Ducks Team Facts
- The Ducks have lost each of their last six games.
- The Ducks have covered the puck line in seven of their last eight games as underdogs against the Canucks.
- The ‘Over 1.5 Goals Period 1′ market has hit in each of the Ducks’ last six games.
- The Ducks have lost the first period in each of their last six games.
Canucks Fall To Sharks
The Vancouver Canucks come into this one looking to rebound from a 4-3 loss at the hands of the Sharks in their last matchup. Quinn Hughes leads the Canucks with 33 points including a team-high 25 assists while J.T. Miller has 33 points with a team-high 13 goals and 20 assists. Elias Pettersson’s added 29 points with 21 assists and Brock Boeser’s chipped in 24 points with 15 goals of his own. Filip Hronek’s added 22 points with 20 assists as well for the Canucks this season. Thatcher Demko’s gone 10-5 with a 2.18 GAA and a .925 save percentage in goal for Vancouver while Casey DeSmith is 4-2-1 with a 3.06 GAA and a .907 save percentage this season.
Vancouver Canucks Team Facts
- The Canucks have won each of their last six games at Rogers Arena against opponents on a losing streak.
- The Canucks have covered the puck line in eight of their last nine home games against Western Conference opponents.
- The Canucks have won the third period in each of their last six games at Rogers Arena against opponents on a losing streak.
- The ‘Over 1.5 Goals Period 2′ market has hit in each of the Canucks’ last 10 games as favorites.
- The Vancouver Canucks ranks T1st in the league for goals per game this season (4.00).
- The Vancouver Canucks are one of only two teams in the league to rank top 5 for both goals for and goals against per game this season.
- The Anaheim Ducks ranks 27th in the league for goals per game this season (2.76).
- The Anaheim Ducks ranks T25th in the league for goals against per game this season (3.48).
I’m sticking with Vancouver here. Was it a bad loss to take against the Sharks if you’re Vancouver? Yes, but the Canucks are still the better team and are at home where they’ve done the majority of their damage this season. Anaheim just can’t seem to get out of their own way at this point, and I just think that this one is all Vancouver here in a bounce back. Give me the Canucks here.