Harrison Smith and the Minnesota Vikings (5-1) face the Arizona Cardinals (3-4) at U.S. Bank Stadium for Week 8. Let's take a look at Smith's NFL player props for Sunday's matchup. The Vikings are favored to win, currently marked as 3.5-point favorites. The total points line is set at 49.0, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 26-23 Minnesota.
Harrison Smith Interceptions
- Smith has recorded 2 interceptions this season.
- He has recorded an interception in two of five games this season.
- Smith has recorded 1 interception in his four career appearances against the Cardinals.
- The Cardinals have thrown 4 interceptions this season - ranking T19th in the league.
Harrison Smith Sacks
- Smith has recorded 2.0 sacks in his four career appearances against the Cardinals.