Laviska Shenault NFL Player Props - Week 8, Atlanta Falcons vs Carolina Panthers
2022-10-30 13:00:00 EDT
Laviska Shenault and the Carolina Panthers (2-5) face the Atlanta Falcons (3-4) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium for Week 8. Let’s take a look at Shenault’s NFL player props for Sunday’s matchup. The Falcons are favored to win, currently marked as 4.5-point favorites. The total points line is set at 42.0, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 23-19 Atlanta.
Laviska Shenault Receiving Yards
- Shenault recorded 33 receiving yards in his single career appearance against the Falcons.
Laviska Shenault Receptions
- Shenault recorded 5 receptions in his single career appearance against the Falcons.
Laviska Shenault Touchdowns
- Shenault has recorded 1 touchdown this season.
- The Falcons are giving up 2.9 touchdowns per game this season – ranking T24th in the league.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in zero of three games this season.
- Laviska Shenault’s latest 2+ touchdown performance came in Week 17, 2020 against the Colts.
- He has scored the first touchdown in zero of three games this season.
- The Falcons have given up the first touchdown in four of seven games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in zero of three games this season.
- The Falcons have given up the last touchdown in three of seven games this season.