Marquez Callaway NFL Player Props - Week 8, New Orleans Saints vs Las Vegas Raiders
2022-10-30 13:00:00 EDT
Marquez Callaway and the New Orleans Saints (2-5) face the Las Vegas Raiders (2-4) at Caesars Superdome for Week 8. Let’s take a look at Callaway’s NFL player props for Sunday’s matchup. The Raiders are favored to win, currently marked as 2.0-point favorites. The total points line is set at 48.5, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 25-23 Oakland.
Marquez Callaway Touchdowns
- Callaway has recorded 1 touchdown this season.
- The Raiders are giving up 3.2 touchdowns per game this season – ranking 31st in the league.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in zero of seven games this season.
- Marquez Callaway’s latest 2+ touchdown performance came in Week 5, 2021 against the Commanders.
- He has scored the first touchdown in zero of seven games this season.
- The Raiders have given up the first touchdown in four of six games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in one of seven games this season.
- The Raiders have given up the last touchdown in one of six games this season.