Nyheim Hines NFL Player Props - Week 8, Indianapolis Colts vs Washington Commanders
2022-10-30 16:25:00 EDT
Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts (3-3-1) face the Washington Commanders (3-4) at Lucas Oil Stadium for Week 8. Let’s take a look at Hines’ NFL player props for Sunday’s matchup. The Colts are favored to win, currently marked as 3.0-point favorites. The total points line is set at 40.0, meaning the implied expected score for the game is 22-18 Indianapolis.
Nyheim Hines Receiving Yards
- Hines has averaged 26.5 receiving yards per game this season.
- The Commanders are giving up 237.0 receiving yards per game this season – ranking 17th in the league.
Nyheim Hines Receptions
- Hines has averaged 3.8 receptions per game this season.
- The Commanders are giving up 19.0 receptions per game this season – ranking 5th in the league.
Nyheim Hines Touchdowns
- Hines has recorded 0 touchdowns this season.
- Hines recorded 1 touchdown in his single career appearance against the Commanders.
- He has scored 2+ touchdowns in zero of six games this season.
- Nyheim Hines’ latest 2+ touchdown performance came in Week 10, 2020 against the Titans.
- He has scored the first touchdown in zero of six games this season.
- He has scored the last touchdown in zero of six games this season.