Soccer Picks

Arminia Bielefeld vs. Eintracht Frankfurt 8/28/21 Bundesliga Soccer Pick, Odds, and Prediction

Arminia Bielefeld vs. Eintracht Frankfurt
August 28, 2021 9:30 am EDT
The Line: Over 2.5 -125, Under 2.5 +100
(Get latest betting odds)

Arminia Bielefeld is hosting Eintracht Frankfurt at Schuco-Arena in round 3 of the German Bundesliga. Arminia is up to a solid start of this season with 2 draws, and they haven’t lost any of their last 4 games. Eintracht is still struggling, and they haven’t won any of their last 3 games.

Arminia is now in 13th place with 2 points, 1 scored goal, and 1 conceded goal, and they have been looking pretty good. In their latest game against Furth on the road, Arminia has had only 35% of ball possession, 2 shots on goal, 0 corner kicks, 1 big chance created, and only 65% of the correct passes. If they were playing against a stronger team, Arminia would be demolished in this game, but they were able to get a draw against Furth. Klos is the only goalscorer for Arminia as of right now with only 1 goal. Vasiliadis is the only injured player for Arminia so far. I think Arminia will spend most of the season in the bottom half of the table, and they will probably be very close to the relegation zone, if not in it.

Eintracht is such a good and talented team, but they just can’t find their way back to the winning side. Eintracht has lost their season opener against Borussia Dortmund, but they were able to hold Augsburg at bay in their latest game. Eintracht was the better team in that match with 62% of ball possession, 5 shots on goal, 6 corner kicks, 1 big chance created, and 75% of the correct passes. Eintracht has created some decent chances here, but they are still struggling with replacing Silva who left for Leipzig in the offseason. This game has ended in a 0-0 draw. Hauge is the only goalscorer for Eintracht with only 1 goal so far this season. Pecar and Rode are both injured for Eintracht. For a team that has scored 69 goals last season, the start of this season is a huge disappointment, and they will need to get back on track as soon as possible. Eintracht is still getting used to the new head coach, they are getting used to the new players, but I think their game will improve after this international break, and I think we will see Eintracht scoring goals soon.

Arminia hasn’t lost any of their last 4 games, and they haven’t lost any of their last 6 home games. Eintracht has lost their last 5 games on the road in a row. In their current form, I don’t think Eintracht will get a win here, but they will score a goal. I’m taking the over in this one.

Goran Kucar's Free Pick: Over 2.5 -125

Need More? Get Premium Picks

Goran Kucar

I was born and raised in Croatia, and with that, I was raised with soccer all around me. I love playing soccer, watching soccer, and now I love writing and handicapping soccer at PickDawgz and SportsChatPlace.

Related Articles

Back to top button