The Utah Utes and Arizona Wildcats meet Saturday in week 12 college football action at Arizona Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Utah Utes Betting Preview
The Utah Utes look for a win after splitting their last 6 games. The Utah Utes have split their last 4 road games. Bryson Barnes is completing 58.5 percent of his passes for 1,197 yards, 10 touchdowns and 7 interceptions. Devaughn Vele and Money Parks have combined for 743 receiving yards and 4 touchdowns, while Mikey Matthews has 25 receptions. The Utah Utes ground game is averaging 184.9 yards per contest, and Ja’Quinden Jackson leads the way with 627 yards and 4 touchdowns. Defensively, Utah is allowing 17.8 points and 299.8 yards per game. Levani Damuni leads the Utah Utes with 60 tackles, Jonah Elliss has 12 sacks and Lander Barton has 2 interceptions.
Utah Utes Team Facts
- Utah has won each of its last six games against Arizona.
- Utah has covered the spread in five of its last six games in November.
- Utah has won the first half in each of its last three games against conference opponents at Arizona Stadium.
- Four of Utah's last five November games against AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
Arizona Wildcats Betting Preview
The Arizona Wildcats look to build on their 4-game winning streak. Arizona has won 4 of its last 5 home games. Noah Fifita is completing 73.7 percent of his passes for 1,735 yards, 16 touchdowns and 4 interceptions. Tanner McLachlan and Jacob Cowing have combined for 1,394 receiving yards and 18 touchdowns, while Tetairoa McMillan has 31 receptions. The Arizona Wildcats ground game is averaging 157.9 yards per contest, and Jonah Coleman leads the way with 744 yards and 3 touchdowns. Defensively, Arizona is allowing 20.9 points and 334.7 yards per game. Jacob Manu leads the Arizona Wildcats with 84 tackles, Taylor Upshaw has 7.5 sacks and Ephesians Prysock has 1 interception.
Arizona Wildcats Team Facts
- The underdog has won three of Arizona's last four games.
- The underdog has covered the spread in each of Arizona's last seven games.
- Each of Arizona's last six November games against AP-ranked teams have gone UNDER the total points line.
I have backed Utah time and time again over the years as they're extremely well coached, don't beat themselves and they're solid defensively. However, it feels like we're getting the hotter team at home and free points. The Arizona Wildcats have won 4 straight games overall, the defense has come along, and that offense is still a top-30 unit. Arizona has three wins over ranked teams over the last month. How can I turn down free points here? Give me Arizona and the ML for more profit.