The Georgia Bulldogs and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets meet Saturday in week 13 college football action at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out our Georgia vs Georgia Tech Prediction.
Georgia Bulldogs Betting Preview
The Georgia Bulldogs look to remain undefeated and inch closer toward the CFB playoffs. The Georgia Bulldogs are coming off a 28-point road win over Tennessee. Carson Beck is completing 72.9 percent of his passes for 3,320 yards, 21 touchdowns and 5 interceptions. Brock Bowers and Dominic Lovett have combined for 1,145 receiving yards and 8 touchdowns, while Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint has 29 receptions. The Georgia Bulldogs ground game is averaging 178.5 yards per contest, and Daijun Edwards leads the way with 726 yards and 10 touchdowns. Defensively, Georgia is allowing 15.1 points and 288.1 yards per game. Tykee Smith leads the Georgia Bulldogs with 56 tackles, Jamon Dumas-Johnson has 3.5 sacks and Malaki Starks has 2 interceptions.
Georgia Bulldogs Team Facts
- Georgia has won each of its last 33 games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Georgia has covered the spread in six of its last seven November road games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Georgia has won the first quarter in each of its last four games against non-conference opponents at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field.
- Georgia has won the first half in 13 of its last 14 games against non-conference opponents.
- Each of Georgia's last four games against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Betting Preview
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets look for an upset after winning 3 of their last 4 games. Georgia Tech is coming off a 9-point win over Syracuse. Haynes King is completing 62.3 percent of his passes for 2,597 yards, 26 touchdowns and 15 interceptions. Eric Singleton Jr. and Malik Rutherford have combined for 1,052 receiving yards and 9 touchdowns, while Dominick Blaylock has 21 receptions. The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets ground game is averaging 196.4 yards per contest, and Jamal Haynes leads the way with 850 yards and 7 touchdowns. Defensively, Georgia Tech is allowing 30.5 points and 437 yards per game. Kyle Efford leads the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets with 64 tackles, Kyle Kennard has 6 sacks and Jaylon King has 4 interceptions.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Team Facts
- Georgia Tech has lost each of its last 10 home games against top-15 AP-ranked teams.
- Georgia Tech has failed to cover the spread in 10 of its last 11 games against non-conference opponents at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field.
- Georgia Tech has lost the first half in each of its last seven games against opponents from the Southeastern Conference.
- Georgia Tech has won the first quarter in three of its last four games against non-conference opponents.
- Each of Georgia Tech's last seven home games have gone OVER the total points line.
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are finding ways to win games as of late and would love nothing more than an upset over their rival. However, Georgia Tech is still a mess defensively, and that's not ideal when going up against this Georgia squad. The Georgia Bulldogs have won 8 of the last 10 meetings against the Yellow Jackets and covered 7 of those games. Give me Georgia in a blowout victory.