The Colorado Buffaloes and Utah Utes meet Saturday in week 13 college football action at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out our Colorado vs Utah Prediction.
Colorado Buffaloes Betting Preview
The Colorado Buffaloes look to snap a 5-game losing streak. The Colorado Buffaloes got smoked by Washington State last week. Shedeur Sanders is completing 69.3 percent of his passes for 3,230 yards, 27 touchdowns and 3 interceptions. Xavier Weaver and Travis Hunter have combined for 1,522 receiving yards and 8 touchdowns, while Jimmy Horn Jr. has 56 receptions. The Colorado Buffaloes ground game is averaging 71.8 yards per contest, and Dylan Edwards leads the way with 320 yards and 1 touchdown. Defensively, Colorado is allowing 35.9 points and 464.6 yards per game. LaVonta Bentley leads the Colorado Buffaloes with 60 tackles, Jordan Domineck has 5 sacks and Cam'Ron Silmon-Craig has 3 interceptions.
Colorado Buffaloes Team Facts
- Colorado has lost each of its last eight games in November.
- Colorado has failed to cover the spread in each of its last nine road games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Colorado has lost the first half in each of its last nine road games against conference opponents.
- Seven of Colorado's last eight games as an underdog against non-AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
Utah Utes Betting Preview
The Utah Utes also need a win after losing 3 of their last 4 games. The Utah Utes got rocked by Arizona last week. Bryson Barnes is completing 58.5 percent of his passes for 1,517 yards, 12 touchdowns and 9 interceptions. Devaughn Vele and Money Parks have combined for 884 receiving yards and 5 touchdowns, while Mikey Matthews has 27 receptions. The Utah Utes ground game is averaging 178.8 yards per contest, and Ja’Quinden Jackson leads the way with 674 yards and 4 touchdowns. Defensively, Utah is allowing 20 points and 312.8 yards per game. Levani Damuni leads the Utah Utes with 65 tackles, Jonah Elliss has 12 sacks and Lander Barton has 2 interceptions.
Utah Utes Team Facts
- Utah has won each of its last 28 games against non-AP-ranked teams at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
- Utah has covered the spread in eight of its last nine home games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Utah has won the first half in five of its last six games against conference opponents at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
- Each of Utah's last four games in November have gone OVER the total points line.
Rice-Eccles Stadium is not an easy place to play, and Utah is one of those well coached, physical teams that will punch you in the mouth if not ready to match their energy. The Colorado Buffaloes look like a team that's given up and is ready to take their ball and go home. Colorado showed no fight against Washington State, and the defense has been horrible all year. The line is what it is for a reason. Give me Utah in a beat down. I'll lay the points.