The Arizona Wildcats and Arizona State Sun Devils meet Saturday in week 13 college football action at Mountain America Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out our Arizona vs Arizona State Prediction.
Arizona Wildcats Betting Preview
The Arizona Wildcats look to build on their 5-game winning streak. Arizona is fresh off a win over a ranked Utah squad. Noah Fifita is completing 73.6 percent of his passes for 1,988 yards, 18 touchdowns and 4 interceptions. Tetairoa McMillan and Jacob Cowing have combined for 1,515 receiving yards and 19 touchdowns, while Tanner McLachlan has 35 receptions. The Arizona Wildcats ground game is averaging 154.3 yards per contest, and Jonah Coleman leads the way with 834 yards and 4 touchdowns. Defensively, Arizona is allowing 20.6 points and 344.1 yards per game. Jacob Manu leads the Arizona Wildcats with 91 tackles, Taylor Upshaw has 8.5 sacks and Ephesians Prysock has 1 interception.
Arizona Wildcats Team Facts
- Arizona has lost 10 of its last 11 November road games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Arizona has failed to cover the spread in nine of its last 10 November road games against non-AP-ranked teams.
- Arizona has lost the first half in 18 of its last 23 road games against conference opponents.
- Seven of Arizona's last eight November games as a favorite have gone OVER the total points line.
Arizona State Sun Devils Betting Preview
The Arizona State Sun Devils need a win after losing 8 of their last 10 games. Arizona State was smoked by Oregon at home last week. Trenton Bourguet is completing 60.9 percent of his passes for 1,486 yards, 1 touchdown and 4 interceptions. Elijhah Badger and Jalen Conyers have combined for 1,064 receiving yards and 3 touchdowns, while Cameron Skattebo has 24 receptions. The Arizona State Sun Devils ground game is averaging 100.9 yards per contest, and Skattebo leads the way with 675 yards and 8 touchdowns. Defensively, Arizona State is allowing 29.4 points and 376.6 yards per game. Chris Edmonds leads the Arizona State Sun Devils with 68 tackles, Prince Dorbah has 6 sacks and Shamari Simmons has 1 interception.
Arizona State Sun Devils Team Facts
- Arizona State has lost each of its last six games against AP-ranked teams.
- Arizona State has failed to cover the spread in each of its last four November games against AP-ranked teams.
- Six of Arizona State's last seven November home games against AP-ranked teams have gone OVER the total points line.
The Arizona State Sun Devils showed little to no fight last week against Oregon, and now they get another good offensive side coming to town. Arizona State is awful offensively, and that includes being 123rd in rushing offense and 129th in scoring offense. It's a rivalry game and Arizona State has won 7 of the last 10 meetings, but it's hard to back the Sun Devils with confidence. Give me Arizona in a blowout road win.