The Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers meet Tuesday in NBA action at the Wells Fargo Center. Let’s preview this game and give the 76ers vs Cavs Prediction.
Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Preview
The Cleveland Cavaliers look to build on their 3-game winning streak, which started with a win over the Trail Blazers. The Cleveland Cavaliers just upset the Nuggets at home on Sunday. The Cleveland Cavaliers are averaging 111.2 points on 47.5 percent shooting and allowing 111 points on 45.3 percent shooting. Donovan Mitchell is averaging 29.2 points and 5.3 assists, while Darius Garland is averaging 19.6 points and 5.8 assists. Caris LeVert is the third double-digit scorer and Evan Mobley is grabbing 10.4 rebounds. The Cleveland Cavaliers are shooting 34.5 percent from beyond the arc and 76.9 percent from the free throw line. The Cleveland Cavaliers are allowing 38.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.3 rebounds per game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Team Facts
- The Cavaliers have won each of their last eight road games on the first leg of a back-to-back.
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread in each of their last eight road games on the first leg of a back-to-back.
- Seven of the Cavaliers' last eight games against Atlantic Division opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
Philadelphia 76ers Betting Preview
The Philadelphia 76ers look to build on their impressive 10-3 record. The Philadelphia 76ers are coming off a 22-point win over the Nets on Sunday, and before that, they beat the Hawks. The Philadelphia 76ers are averaging 120.5 points on 48.3 percent shooting and allowing 111.5 points on 45.9 percent shooting. Joel Embiid is averaging 31.9 points and 6.2 assists, while Tyrese Maxey is averaging 26.8 points and 4.8 rebounds. Tobias Harris is the third double-digit scorer and Kelly Oubre Jr. is grabbing 5.1 rebounds. The Philadelphia 76ers are shooting 37.8 percent from beyond the arc and 86.7 percent from the free throw line. The Philadelphia 76ers are allowing 35.6 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.8 rebounds per game.
Philadelphia 76ers Team Facts
- The favorites have won each of the last eight games between the Cavaliers and 76ers.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in seven of their last eight games as home favorites.
- Seven of the 76ers' last eight home games on the first leg of a back-to-back have gone OVER the total points line.
This line has jumped since the opener, as the Cavs are likely going to be without Donovan Mitchell and Caris LeVert. Regardless, I was going to side with the 76ers at home. The Philadelphia 76ers are 10-3 SU on the season, they're 6-2 SU at home, and they're 10-3 ATS on the season. The 76ers are making bettors money, and you should keep riding the moneymakers until they stop. The 76ers have also won 7 of the last 8 games against the Cavs and are 4-2-1 ATS in those victories. Give me the 76ers.