The Tennessee Titans and Jacksonville Jaguars meet Sunday in week 11 NFL action at EverBank Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Tennessee Titans Betting Preview
The Tennessee Titans need a win after losing 4 of their last 5 games. The Tennessee Titans have lost all 5 road games this season. Will Levis is completing 56.1 percent of his passes for 699 yards, 4 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. DeAndre Hopkins and Nick Westbrook-Ikhine have combined for 824 receiving yards and 6 touchdowns, while Chigoziem Okonkwo has 27 receptions. The Tennessee Titans ground game is averaging 106.4 yards per contest, and Derrick Henry leads the way with 625 yards and 4 touchdowns. Defensively, Tennessee is allowing 20 points and 338 yards per game. Azeez Al-Shaair leads the Tennessee Titans with 89 tackles, Denico Autry has 6 sacks and Amani Hooker has 1 interception.
Tennessee Titans Team Facts
- The Titans have lost each of their last eight road games.
- The Titans have covered the spread in each of their last four games as underdogs against AFC South opponents.
- The Titans have won the first quarter in each of their last four games as road underdogs following a road loss.
- The Titans have lost the first half in each of their last five Week 11 games against AFC opponents.
- The Titans have scored the first touchdown in each of their last seven games against the Jaguars.
Jacksonville Jaguars Betting Preview
The Jacksonville Jaguars look for a win after winning 5 of their last 6 games. The Jacksonville Jaguars have lost 3 of their last 4 home games. Trevor Lawrence is completing 67.3 percent of his passes for 2,120 yards, 9 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. Christian Kirk and Calvin Ridley have combined for 1,095 receiving yards and 5 touchdowns, while Evan Engram has 55 receptions. The Jacksonville Jaguars ground game is averaging 106.6 yards per contest, and Travis Etienne Jr. leads the way with 618 yards and 7 touchdowns. Defensively, Jacksonville is allowing 21.1 points and 353.2 yards per game. Foyesade Oluokun leads the Jacksonville Jaguars with 101 tackles, Josh Allen has 9 sacks and Andre Cisco has 3 interceptions.
Jacksonville Jaguars Team Facts
- The Jaguars have lost each of their last seven November games against AFC South opponents.
- The Jaguars have failed to cover the spread in seven of their last eight games at EverBank Stadium against teams that held a losing record.
- The Jaguars have lost the first half in each of their last seven November games against AFC South opponents.
- The Jaguars have lost the first quarter in each of their last seven games in November.
- The Jaguars have scored the first touchdown in six of their last seven Sunday games as favorites.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are the more talented team and should win this game, but they're also a team that's lost 3 of their last 4 home games. The Tennessee Titans have been on the wrong side of some tough losses and the offense is limited, but they compete, and 4 of their 6 losses this season have been decided by 8 or fewer points. We also can't ignore the Titans winning and covering 7 of the last 10 meetings against the Jaguars. Give me the free touchdown.