Los Angeles Rams (5-6) vs Cleveland Browns (7-4)
2023-12-03 16:25:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Los Angeles Rams -3.5 -- Over/Under: 40.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Cleveland Browns look for a win after winning 5 of their last 7 games. The Los Angeles Rams have a chance to stay in the wild card race with a sixth win. Let’s preview this game and give out a Cleveland Browns vs Los Angeles Rams prediction.
Cleveland Browns Betting Preview
The Cleveland Browns lost to the Broncos last week, snapping a 3-game winning streak. Deshaun Watson is completing 61.4 percent of his passes for 1,115 yards, 7 touchdowns and 4 interceptions. Amari Cooper and David Njoku have combined for 1,257 receiving yards and 4 touchdowns, while Elijah Moore has 43 receptions. The Cleveland Browns ground game is averaging 139.5 yards per contest, and Jerome Ford leads the way with 628 yards and 3 touchdowns. Defensively, Cleveland is allowing 19 points and 247.9 yards per game. Grant Delpit leads the Cleveland Browns with 70 tackles, Myles Garrett has 13 sacks and Martin Emerson Jr. has 2 interceptions.
Cleveland Browns Team Facts
- The Browns have lost each of their last eight games played on the West Coast.
- The Browns have covered the spread in each of their last seven games following a loss.
- The Browns have scored the first touchdown in 21 of their last 26 games following a loss.
- The favorites have won the first half in each of the Browns’ last nine games.
- The Browns have lost the first quarter in each of their last six road games against teams that held a losing record.
Los Angeles Rams Betting Preview
The Los Angeles Rams are coming off wins over the Seahawks and Cardinals. Matthew Stafford is completing 60.8 percent of his passes for 2,489 yards, 13 touchdowns and 9 interceptions. Puka Nacua and Tutu Atwell have combined for 1,391 receiving yards and 6 touchdowns, while Cooper Kupp has 27 receptions. The Los Angeles Rams ground game is averaging 139.5 yards per contest, and Kyren Williams leads the way with 599 yards and 6 touchdowns. Defensively, Los Angeles is allowing 19 points and 247.9 yards per game. Ernest Jones leads the Los Angeles Rams with 93 tackles, Aaron Donald has 5.5 sacks and Ahkello Witherspoon has 2 interceptions.
Los Angeles Rams Team Facts
- The favorites have won each of the Rams’ last 10 Week 13 games.
- The Rams have failed to cover the spread in each of their last nine games at SoFi Stadium following a win.
- The underdogs have won the first quarter in each of the Rams’ last two games.
- The Rams have won the first half in each of their last five games as favorites following a win.
- The Rams have scored the first touchdown in each of their last seven games as favorites following a win.
The Browns defense gives them a punchers chance to steal this game on the road, but the problem is the offense is on the struggle bus. The Browns have no passing attack to speak of, and a one dimensional offense isn’t going to fly against this Rams front seven. The Rams have quietly won 2 straight games, and they’re now in the thick of the wild card race. I’ll take the Rams by a touchdown at home.