Calgary Flames (9-10-3) vs Dallas Stars (13-5-2)
2023-11-30 21:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Calgary Flames +102 / Dallas Stars -127 --- Over/Under: 6
(Get latest betting odds)
The Dallas Stars look for a win after splitting their last 6 games. The Calgary Flames have split their last 10 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Dallas Stars vs Calgary Flames prediction.
Dallas Stars Betting Preview
The Dallas Stars shut out the Jets on Tuesday after losing to the Golden Knights and Flames. The Stars are coming off a Saturday loss to the Avs. The Dallas Stars are averaging 3.35 goals per game and are scoring on 20.3 percent of their power play opportunities. Joe Pavelski leads Dallas with 7 goals, Jason Robertson has 13 assists and Wyatt Johnston has 50 shots on goal. Defensively, the Dallas Stars are allowing 2.8 goals per game and are killing 88.6 percent of their opponent’s power plays. Jake Oettinger has allowed 38 goals on 452 shots faced, and Scott Wedgewood has given up 15 goals on 178 shots.
Dallas Stars Team Facts
- The Stars have lost each of their last three games as favorites against Pacific Division opponents.
- The Stars have failed to cover the puck line in each of their last 11 games as favorites against Pacific Division opponents.
- The Stars have won the second period in four of their last five games following a road win.
- The ‘Over 1.5 Goals Period 1′ market has hit in five of the Stars’ last six games as favorites against the Flames.
Calgary Flames Betting Preview
The Calgary Flames beat the Golden Knights in overtime on Monday and lost to the Avalance on Saturday. The Calgary Flames are averaging 2.91 goals per game and are scoring on 11.3 percent of their power play opportunities. Blake Coleman leads Calgary with 6 goals, Elias Lindholm has 10 assists and Nazem Kadri has 66 shots on goal. Defensively, the Calgary Flames are allowing 3.27 goals per game and are killing 83.6 percent of their opponent’s power plays. Jacob Markstrom has allowed 41 goals on 413 shots faced, and Dan Vladar has given up 23 goals on 196 shots.
Calgary Flames Team Facts
- The underdogs have won five of the Flames’ last six games.
- The underdogs have covered the puck line in each of the last seven games between the Stars and Flames.
- The Flames have won the third period in each of their last five home games.
- The ‘Over 1.5 Goals Period 1′ market has hit in eight of the Flames’ last nine games against opponents on a losing streak.
Dallas Stars vs Calgary Flames Prediction
The Dallas Stars are the better team on paper and have shown more consistency over the course of the season. The problem here is neither of these teams have been able to sting together wins as of late, so it’s hard to get a proper feel. The Calgary Flames are at home, and they’re fresh off a big win over Vegas, which could have a carry over impact. We’re getting a slightly better price with the Flames at home. Given the hit or miss results lately, give me the Flames.