The Milwaukee Brewers (70-62) face the Arizona Diamondbacks (63-69) at Chase Field on Sunday at 4:10pm (ET). Let's take a look at the MLB Prop Bets for the matchup. Jason Alexander is the probable pitcher for the Brewers, while Zac Gallen is the probable pitcher for the Diamondbacks. The Diamondbacks are favored to win at -155, while the Brewers are at +135. The total runs line is set at 7.5, with OVER at -115 and UNDER at -106.
- The Brewers (-165) have a 54-78 Run Line record this season, while the Diamondbacks (+140) hold a record of 75-57.
- The Brewers have a 64-58-10 O/U record this season (meaning 64 games have gone over the total runs line, 58 have gone under and 10 have resulted in a push). The Diamondbacks have a 61-66-5 O/U record.
- The Brewers are averaging 4.5 runs per game this season (9th in the league). Comparatively, the Diamondbacks are averaging 4.4 (13th).
- In the field, the Brewers are allowing 4.3 runs per game this season (17th in the league), while the Diamondbacks are allowing an average of 4.6 runs (21st).
Let's take a look at how these teams perform in some other key statistical areas.
- Looking at their batting averages this season, the Brewers are at .236 (ranking 22nd in the Major leagues), while the Diamondbacks are batting .232 (24th).
- In terms of total home runs this season, the Diamondbacks have hit 142 (T14th in the Major Leagues). Meanwhile, the Brewers have managed 184 (3rd).
Runs Batted In
- Finally, looking at their runs batted in, the Brewers have recorded 583 RBIs to rank 9th in the MLB this season. Comparatively, the Diamondbacks have recorded 547 RBIs to rank 16th.
Earned Run Average
- The Diamondbacks have an earned run average of 4.22 this season (22nd in the Majors), while The Brewers have an ERA of 3.86 (13th).
- Turning our attention to total strikeouts, the Brewers have recorded an impressive 1238 this season, ranking 3rd in the MLB. Contrastingly, the Diamondbacks rank 26th for total strikeouts, recording only 983.
Opponent Batting Average
- Opponents are batting an average of .249 against the Diamondbacks this season (21st in the Major Leagues). Comparatively, the Brewers' opponents are at .232 (7th).
First Innings Moneyline
- Here are their first innings moneyline records in 2022.
Lead After Three Innings
- Here are their records after the first three innings in 2022.
- The NRFI is 67-65 in Brewers games this season. The Diamondbacks have a 64-68 NRFI record.
Last Time They Met
The Brewers recorded an 8-6 extra innings victory over the Diamondbacks at Chase Field yesterday. Tyrone Taylor was unstoppable in that matchup, hitting 2 home runs, a double and recording 3 RBIs.