The Milwaukee Bucks and Charlotte Hornets meet Friday in NBA action at the Spectrum Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Milwaukee Bucks Betting Preview
The Milwaukee Bucks look for a win after winning 5 of their last 7 games. The Milwaukee Bucks have lost 3 of their last 5 road games. The Milwaukee Bucks are averaging 117 points on 48.2 percent shooting and allowing 117.7 points on 46.3 percent shooting. Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 29.5 points and 9.6 rebounds, while Damian Lillard is averaging 24.3 points and 4.2 rebounds. Bobby Portis is the third double-digit scorer and Khris Middleton is grabbing 3.7 rebounds. The Milwaukee Bucks are shooting 37 percent from beyond the arc and 75.9 percent from the free throw line. The Milwaukee Bucks are allowing 35.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 40.9 rebounds per game.
Milwaukee Bucks Team Facts
- The Bucks have won each of their last 12 road games on the first leg of a back-to-back.
- The Bucks have failed to cover the spread in 11 of their last 12 road games.
- Eleven of the Bucks' last 12 road games against Eastern Conference opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Charlotte Hornets Betting Preview
The Charlotte Hornets need a win after losing 4 of their last 5 games. The Charlotte Hornets have lost 4 straight home games. The Charlotte Hornets are averaging 115 points on 47.7 percent shooting and allowing 121.9 points on 49 percent shooting. LaMelo Ball is averaging 22.2 points and 5.4 rebounds, while Terry Rozier is averaging 22 points and 4 rebounds. Gordon Hayward is the third double-digit scorer and PJ Washington is grabbing 5.5 rebounds. The Charlotte Hornets are shooting 32.1 percent from beyond the arc and 75.9 percent from the free throw line. The Charlotte Hornets are allowing 38.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.4 rebounds per game.
Charlotte Hornets Team Facts
- The Hornets have won each of their last three games as underdogs against Central Division opponents following a loss.
- The Hornets have covered the spread in each of their last four games against teams that held a winning record.
- Each of the Hornets' last seven Friday games at Spectrum Center have gone UNDER the total points line.
I'm not thrilled to get behind the Charlotte Hornets, but I'm not laying big chalk with the Bucks on the road. The Bucks still don't play defense, and they're 2-8-1 ATS on the season. The Bucks could also be without Giannis Antetokounmpo, as he's still dealing with a calf injury. There are better options on this Friday NBA card, but give me the Hornets and the points if forced to pick.