Detroit Pistons (2-7) vs Philadelphia 76ers (6-1)
2023-11-10 19:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Detroit Pistons +8.5 -- Over/Under: 223.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Philadelphia 76ers and Detroit Pistons meet Friday in NBA action at the Little Caesars Arena. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Philadelphia 76ers Betting Preview
The Philadelphia 76ers look to build on their 6-game winning streak. The Philadelphia 76ers have split their first 2 road games. The Philadelphia 76ers are averaging 119.3 points on 49 percent shooting and allowing 107.6 points on 43.8 percent shooting. Joel Embiid is averaging 31.7 points and 5.9 assists, while Tyrese Maxey is averaging 25.4 points and 5.1 rebounds. Tobias Harris is the third double-digit scorer and Kelly Oubre Jr. is grabbing 4.7 rebounds. The Philadelphia 76ers are shooting 37 percent from beyond the arc and 83.6 percent from the free throw line. The Philadelphia 76ers are allowing 35 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 47.1 rebounds per game.
Philadelphia 76ers Team Facts
- The 76ers have won each of their last 10 road games against teams that held a losing record.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in each of their last seven games.
- Five of the 76ers’ last six road games against the Pistons following a home win have gone OVER the total points line.
Detroit Pistons Betting Preview
The Detroit Pistons look to snap a 6-game losing streak. The Detroit Pistons have lost 3 straight home games. The Detroit Pistons are averaging 110.3 points on 46.5 percent shooting and allowing 113.7 points on 45.6 percent shooting. Cade Cunningham is averaging 24 points and 3.7 rebounds, while Alec Burks is averaging 15 points and 2.3 assists. Jalen Duren is the third double-digit scorer and Isaiah Stewart is grabbing 7.6 rebounds. The Detroit Pistons are shooting 37.5 percent from beyond the arc and 83.1 percent from the free throw line. The Detroit Pistons are allowing 35.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 46 rebounds per game.
Detroit Pistons Team Facts
- The Pistons have lost each of their last 24 home games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Pistons have failed to cover the spread in seven of their last eight games against Atlantic Division opponents that held a winning record.
- Each of the Pistons’ last six games as underdogs have gone OVER the total points line.
The Detroit Pistons are falling apart, and they’re a banged up team. The Pistons are going nowhere fast. The Philadelphia 76ers have not only won 6 straight games, but they’re 7-0 ATS on the season. The 76ers have won 7 of the last 8 meetings against the Pistons and have covered 6 of those games as well. Hard to make a case for the Pistons. Give me the 76ers and the chalk.