The Milwaukee Bucks and Toronto Raptors meet Wednesday in NBA action at Scotiabank Arena. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Milwaukee Bucks Betting Preview
The Milwaukee Bucks look for a win after winning 5 of their last 8 games. The Milwaukee Bucks have lost 3 of their last 4 road games. The Milwaukee Bucks are averaging 115.9 points on 47.8 percent shooting and allowing 118.3 points on 47 percent shooting. Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 29.5 points and 9.6 rebounds, while Damian Lillard is averaging 22.8 points and 4.3 rebounds. Bobby Portis is the third double-digit scorer and Khris Middleton is grabbing 3.5 rebounds. The Milwaukee Bucks are shooting 35.5 percent from beyond the arc and 74.5 percent from the free throw line. The Milwaukee Bucks are allowing 36.5 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 40.9 rebounds per game.
Milwaukee Bucks Team Facts
- The Bucks have lost five of their last six games as road favorites.
- The Bucks have failed to cover the spread in each of their last 11 road games.
- Each of the Bucks' last seven road games following a home win have gone OVER the total points line.
Toronto Raptors Betting Preview
The Toronto Raptors look for a win to get above a .500 record. The Toronto Raptors have won 3 of their last 5 home games. The Toronto Raptors are averaging 108.2 points on 45.8 percent shooting and allowing 109.2 points on 45.8 percent shooting. Scottie Barnes is averaging 20.1 points and 9.7 rebounds, while Pascal Siakam is averaging 19.5 points and 7.3 rebounds. O.G. Anunoby is the third double-digit scorer and Dennis Schroder is grabbing 2.7 rebounds. The Toronto Raptors are shooting 33.3 percent from beyond the arc and 70.8 percent from the free throw line. The Toronto Raptors are allowing 33.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 46.1 rebounds per game.
Toronto Raptors Team Facts
- The Raptors have won each of their last six home games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Raptors have covered the spread in each of their last seven home games against teams that held a winning record.
- Four of the Raptors' last five games as underdogs following a home win have gone UNDER the total points line.
The Toronto Raptors have won 7 of the last 10 games against the Bucks, and that includes a win a couple of weeks ago. The Milwaukee Bucks have had issues on the road and their defense has yet to get going. Still, the Raptors are hit or miss offensively and one of their better players in O.G. Anunoby is still doubtful with a finger injury. The Bucks will get going eventually. The line is reasonable. I'll side with the Bucks in this contest.