The Kansas City Chiefs and Las Vegas Raiders meet Sunday in week 12 NFL action at Allegiant Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give our Chiefs vs Raiders Prediction.
Kansas City Chiefs Betting Preview
The Kansas City Chiefs look for a win after splitting their last 4 games. The Chiefs are coming off a heartbreaking loss Monday to the Eagles. Patrick Mahomes is completing 67.1 percent of his passes for 2,619 yards, 19 touchdowns and 9 interceptions. Travis Kelce and Rashee Rice have combined for 1,061 receiving yards and 9 touchdowns, while Justin Watson has 19 receptions. The Kansas City Chiefs ground game is averaging 110.2 yards per contest, and Isiah Pacheco leads the way with 614 yards and 3 touchdowns. Defensively, Kansas City is allowing 16.4 points and 283.2 yards per game. Drue Tranquill leads the Kansas City Chiefs with 63 tackles, Chris Jones has 7.5 sacks and L'Jarius Sneed has 2 interceptions.
Kansas City Chiefs Team Facts
- The Chiefs have won each of their last 10 games following a loss.
- The Chiefs have covered the spread in each of their last eight road games following a home loss.
- The Chiefs have won the first half in each of their last six games following a loss.
- The Chiefs have scored the first touchdown in each of their last seven games as favorites following a loss.
- The Chiefs have lost the first quarter in each of their last three Week 12 games as favorites against AFC opponents.
Las Vegas Raiders Betting Preview
The Las Vegas Raiders need a win here to get back to a .500 record. The Raiders are coming off a 7-point loss to the Dolphins. Aidan O'Connell is completing 62.1 percent of his passes for 946 yards, 3 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. Davante Adams and Jakobi Meyers have combined for 1,253 receiving yards and 9 touchdowns, while Josh Jacobs has 31 receptions. The Las Vegas Raiders ground game is averaging 79 yards per contest, and Jacobs leads the way with 661 yards and 5 touchdowns. Defensively, Las Vegas is allowing 20.5 points and 342.3 yards per game. Robert Spillane leads the Las Vegas Raiders with 94 tackles, Maxx Crosby has 10.5 sacks and Tre'von Moehrig has 2 interceptions.
Las Vegas Raiders Team Facts
- The home team has won each of the Raiders' last eight games.
- The Raiders have covered the spread in each of their last eight Sunday games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Raiders have scored the first touchdown in each of their last six Sunday home games.
- The Raiders have lost the first half in each of their last seven games as underdogs.
- The Raiders have won the first quarter in three of their last four games as heavy underdogs (>+7.0 points).
The Kansas City Chiefs are going to be big favorites for obvious reasons, as they're the better team, and they've beaten the Raiders in 9 of the last 10 meetings. However, the Chiefs are on a short week after playing Monday and the Raiders look better since the coaching change. The Raiders defense slowed an elite Dolphins' offense down last week, and they're allowing 12.6 points in their last 3 games overall. The Raiders are still in the playoff race. Lot of points for a division game. I'll take a stab with the home dog.