The Miami Dolphins and New York Jets meet Black Friday in week 12 NFL action at MetLife Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give our Dolphins vs Jets Prediction.
Miami Dolphins Betting Preview
The Miami Dolphins look for a win after winning 4 of their last 6 games. The Dolphins are coming off a home win over the Raiders. Tua Tagovailoa is completing 69.7 percent of his passes for 2,934 yards, 21 touchdowns and 8 interceptions. Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle have combined for 1,799 receiving yards and 12 touchdowns, while Braxton Berrios has 20 receptions. The Miami Dolphins ground game is averaging 143 yards per contest, and Raheem Mostert leads the way with 691 yards and 11 touchdowns. Defensively, Miami is allowing 23.8 points and 319.8 yards per game. David Long Jr. leads the Miami Dolphins with 67 tackles, Bradley Chubb has 6 sacks and Jalen Ramsey has 3 interceptions.
Miami Dolphins Team Facts
- The Dolphins have won nine of their last 10 games in November.
- The Dolphins have covered the spread in each of their last seven games against teams that held a losing record.
- The favorites have won the first half in eight of the Dolphins' last nine games.
- The Dolphins have lost the first quarter in three of their last four games as favorites.
- The Dolphins have scored the first touchdown in four of their last five Week 12 games.
New York Jets Betting Preview
The New York Jets look to snap a 3-game losing streak. The New York Jets lost to the Bills last week, 6-32. Tim Boyle is expected to start, with Zach Wilson getting benched for poor play. Garrett Wilson and Tyler Conklin have combined for 1,032 receiving yards and 2 touchdowns, while Breece Hall has 31 receptions. The New York Jets ground game is averaging 99.8 yards per contest, and Hall leads the way with 544 yards and 2 touchdowns. Defensively, New York is allowing 20.4 points and 316.3 yards per game. C.J. Mosley leads the New York Jets with 100 tackles, Jermaine Johnson has 5 sacks and Jordan Whitehead has 4 interceptions.
New York Jets Team Facts
- The Jets have lost 10 of their last 11 November games against AFC East opponents.
- The Jets have covered the spread in nine of their last 10 home games against teams that held a winning record.
- The favorites have won the first quarter in each of the Jets' last 10 games.
- The favorites have won the first half in each of the Jets' last 10 games.
- Each of the Jets' last eight games against AFC East opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
This is a lot of points to lay on a short week, but it's hard to find the confidence in this Jets offense. The Jets have scored a combined 24 points in their last 3 games, and they've scored 20 or fewer points in 5 straight games. I'm not confident the switch to Tim Boyle moves the needle much. The Dolphins are still the best offense in football. The Dolphins have also won and covered 8 of the last 10 games against the Jets. Give me the Fins in a double-digit victory.