The Carolina Panthers and Tennessee Titans meet Sunday in week 12 NFL action at Nissan Stadium. Let’s preview this game and give our Panthers vs Titans Prediction.
Carolina Panthers Betting Preview
The Carolina Panthers look to snap a 3-game losing streak. The Panthers are coming off a 23 point loss to the Cowboys. Bryce Young is completing 62.1 percent of his passes for 1,683 yards, 9 touchdowns and 9 interceptions. Adam Thielen and DJ Chark Jr. have combined for 955 receiving yards and 7 touchdowns, while Jonathan Mingo has 24 receptions. The Carolina Panthers ground game is averaging 92.3 yards per contest, and Chuba Hubbard leads the way with 408 yards and 1 touchdown. Defensively, Carolina is allowing 27.5 points and 308.6 yards per game. Frankie Luvu leads the Carolina Panthers with 81 tackles, Brian Burns has 5 sacks and Deion Jones has 1 interception.
Carolina Panthers Team Facts
- The Panthers have lost each of their last eight road games following a home loss.
- The Panthers have failed to cover the spread in each of their last eight road games following a home loss.
- The Panthers have lost the first half in 10 of their last 11 games against AFC opponents.
- The Panthers have scored the first touchdown in 10 of their last 13 games against AFC South opponents.
- The Panthers have won the first quarter in each of their last two games as road underdogs following a loss.
Tennessee Titans Betting Preview
The Tennessee Titans also look to snap a 3-game losing streak. The Tennessee Titans lost last week to the Jaguars by 20 points. Will Levis is completing 58.9 percent of his passes for 857 yards, 6 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. DeAndre Hopkins and Nick Westbrook-Ikhine have combined for 890 receiving yards and 7 touchdowns, while Chris Moore has 9 receptions. The Tennessee Titans ground game is averaging 105 yards per contest, and Derrick Henry leads the way with 663 yards and 4 touchdowns. Defensively, Tennessee is allowing 21.4 points and 343.1 yards per game. Azeez Al-Shaair leads the Tennessee Titans with 94 tackles, Denico Autry has 6 sacks and Amani Hooker has 1 interception.
Tennessee Titans Team Facts
- The underdogs have won five of the Titans' last six games at Nissan Stadium.
- The Titans have failed to cover the spread in each of their last four games in November.
- The Titans have won the first quarter in seven of their last eight games against NFC South opponents.
- The Titans have lost the first half in each of their last four games as favorites.
- The Titans have scored the first touchdown in seven of their last eight games as home favorites.
I'm not excited to back either of these teams, and honestly neither side should be trying to win at this stage. It's jockeying for better draft pick season, boys! With that said, the Panthers have just one win on the year, and they're 29th in scoring offense and 31st in scoring defense. The Tennessee Titans have shown far more signs of life, and they're at home. If the Titans can't win this game… Yikes. Give me the Titans if forced to pick, but there's far better options out there in week 12.