The Philadelphia 76ers and Atlanta Hawks meet Friday in NBA action at the State Farm Arena. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Philadelphia 76ers Betting Preview
The Philadelphia 76ers look to rebound from back to back losses. The Philadelphia 76ers have won 2 of their 3 road games. The Philadelphia 76ers are averaging 119.9 points on 48.4 percent shooting and allowing 112.2 points on 45.9 percent shooting. Joel Embiid is averaging 31.9 points and 5.8 assists, while Tyrese Maxey is averaging 27.6 points and 5.1 rebounds. Tobias Harris is the third double-digit scorer and Kelly Oubre Jr. is grabbing 5.1 rebounds. The Philadelphia 76ers are shooting 36.4 percent from beyond the arc and 85.4 percent from the free throw line. The Philadelphia 76ers are allowing 35.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 46.3 rebounds per game.
Philadelphia 76ers Team Facts
- The 76ers have won each of their last 10 Friday games against Southeast Division opponents that held a winning record.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in each of their last four games against the Hawks following a loss.
- Four of the 76ers' last five night games at State Farm Arena have gone UNDER the total points line.
Atlanta Hawks Betting Preview
The Atlanta Hawks look for a win after splitting their last 6 games. The Atlanta Hawks have won 3 of their last 5 home games. The Atlanta Hawks are averaging 120.3 points on 48 percent shooting and allowing 117.2 points on 48.5 percent shooting. Trae Young is averaging 23.5 points and 2.7 rebounds, while Dejounte Murray is averaging 22 points and 4.6 rebounds. Bogdan Bogdanovic is the third double-digit scorer, and Jalen Johnson is grabbing 7.7 rebounds. The Atlanta Hawks are shooting 35.7 percent from beyond the arc and 83.5 percent from the free throw line. The Atlanta Hawks are allowing 36.5 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.6 rebounds per game.
Atlanta Hawks Team Facts
- The Hawks have lost each of their last six games against Atlantic Division opponents after losing as favorites.
- The Hawks have failed to cover the spread in each of their last six home games against Eastern Conference opponents.
- Each of the Hawks' last eight home games against Atlantic Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
The Philadelphia 76ers have been covering numbers this season, but they're fresh off back to back losses and Joel Embiid is questionable with a hip injury. The Atlanta Hawks are showing flashes here and there, and their offense should have a field day if the 76ers are down their best player. This line is almost a pick em for a reason. The 76ers are banged up. Give me the Hawks at home in this toss up.