Memphis Grizzlies (3-13) vs Utah Jazz (6-11)
2023-11-29 20:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Memphis Grizzlies -4.5 -- Over/Under: 224.5
(Get latest betting odds)
The Utah Jazz look for a win after splitting their last 8 games. The Memphis Grizzlies look to snap a 4-game losing streak. Let’s preview this game and give out a Utah Jazz vs Memphis Grizzlies prediction.
Utah Jazz Betting Preview
The Utah Jazz are coming off back to back wins over the Pelicans. The Utah Jazz are averaging 114.2 points on 45.2 percent shooting and allowing 120.6 points on 49.1 percent shooting. Lauri Markkanen is averaging 23.7 points and 8.7 rebounds, while Jordan Clarkson is averaging 18.1 points and 3.3 rebounds. John Collins is the third double-digit scorer and Collin Sexton is grabbing 2.6 rebounds. The Utah Jazz are shooting 35.8 percent from beyond the arc and 81 percent from the free throw line. The Utah Jazz are allowing 36.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 47.1 rebounds per game.
Utah Jazz Team Facts
- The Jazz have lost each of their last nine games at FedExForum when playing with a rest disadvantage.
- The Jazz have covered the spread in each of their last 12 games as underdogs against Southwest Division opponents.
- Seven of the Jazz’s last eight games as underdogs following a home win have gone OVER the total points line.
Memphis Grizzlies Betting Preview
The Memphis Grizzlies have lost to the Celtics, Rockets, Suns, and Timberwolves during this streak. The Memphis Grizzlies are averaging 105.6 points on 42.2 percent shooting and allowing 114.1 points on 47.1 percent shooting. Desmond Bane is averaging 23.6 points and 4.4 rebounds, while Jaren Jackson Jr. is averaging 19.4 points and 1.9 assists. Santi Aldama is the third double-digit scorer and Marcus Smart is grabbing 2.5 rebounds. The Memphis Grizzlies are shooting 32.7 percent from beyond the arc and 77 percent from the free throw line. The Memphis Grizzlies are allowing 40.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.6 rebounds per game.
Memphis Grizzlies Team Facts
- The Grizzlies have lost each of their last eight games at FedExForum.
- The Grizzlies have failed to cover the spread in each of their last nine games against Northwest Division opponents that held a losing record.
- Each of the Grizzlies’ last four games have gone UNDER the total points line.
The Utah Jazz aren’t a good basketball team and Lauri Markkanen is still out, which doesn’t help. However, in what world are we going to lay chalk with the Grizzlies? The Memphis Grizzlies are not only piling up the losses, but they’re 5-11 ATS on the season. The Grizzlies have lost 4 straight, and they failed to cover 3 of those games. I’m not laying chalk with the Grizzlies until they get healthy and show they can play well. Give me the Jazz and the free buckets.