Miami Heat (11-8) vs Indiana Pacers (9-8)
2023-12-02 20:00:00 EDT
The Line: Betting Odds: Miami Heat -3 -- Over/Under: 241
(Get latest betting odds)
The Indiana Pacers need a win after losing 3 of their last 4 games. The Miami Heat look for a win after splitting their last 8 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Indiana Pacers vs Miami Heat prediction.
Indiana Pacers Betting Preview
The Indiana Pacers lost to the Heat on Thursday and the Trail Blazers on Monday. The Pacers haven’t lost 3 straight games this season. The Indiana Pacers are averaging 127.9 points on 50.4 percent shooting and allowing 125.8 points on 50.2 percent shooting. Tyrese Haliburton is averaging 27 points and 3.6 rebounds, while Myles Turner is averaging 16.6 points and 7.6 rebounds. Buddy Hield is the third double-digit scorer and Bennedict Mathurin is grabbing 3.6 rebounds. The Indiana Pacers are shooting 37.8 percent from beyond the arc and 78.7 percent from the free throw line. The Indiana Pacers are allowing 39.5 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 39.8 rebounds per game.
Indiana Pacers Team Facts
- The Pacers have lost six of their last seven road games against Southeast Division opponents that held a winning record.
- The Pacers have covered the spread in six of their last seven games at Kaseya Center following a loss.
- Each of the Pacers’ last 11 games against Eastern Conference opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Miami Heat Betting Preview
The Miami Heat just beat the Pacers, which snapped a string of losses to the Knicks, Nets, and Bucks. The Miami Heat are averaging 112.3 points on 46.9 percent shooting and allowing 110.3 points on 47.8 percent shooting. Tyler Herro is averaging 22.9 points and 5 rebounds, while Bam Adebayo is averaging 22.3 points and 9.9 rebounds. Jimmy Butler is the third double-digit scorer and Duncan Robinson is grabbing 2.6 rebounds. The Miami Heat are shooting 38.2 percent from beyond the arc and 84.3 percent from the free throw line. The Miami Heat are allowing 37.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.4 rebounds per game.
Miami Heat Team Facts
- The Heat have won six of their last seven home games against Central Division opponents.
- The Heat have covered the spread in eight of their last nine games against Eastern Conference opponents that held a winning record.
- Each of the Heat’s last four games against Central Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
Pacers vs Heat Prediction
The Heat just beat the Pacers on Friday by a score of 142-132, and that was with Bam Adebayo missing a chunk of the game. The Pacers continue to not play a lick of defense, and that’s going to cost them constantly against good teams. The Miami Heat are a deep team and have won 5 of their last 7 games against the Pacers. I’ll lay the bucket with the Heat at home.