The Detroit Pistons and Toronto Raptors meet Sunday in NBA action at the Scotiabank Arena. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Detroit Pistons Betting Preview
The Detroit Pistons look to snap a 10-game losing streak. The Detroit Pistons recently lost to the Cavaliers on Friday. The Detroit Pistons are averaging 109.8 points on 46.4 percent shooting and allowing 114.6 points on 46.4 percent shooting. Cade Cunningham is averaging 21.2 points and 3.7 rebounds, while Alec Burks is averaging 14.6 points and 2.7 assists. Kevin Knox II is the third double-digit scorer and Jalen Duren is grabbing 10.6 rebounds. The Detroit Pistons are shooting 35.3 percent from beyond the arc and 81.8 percent from the free throw line. The Detroit Pistons are allowing 35.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 46.5 rebounds per game.
Detroit Pistons Team Facts
- The Pistons have lost each of their last 17 day games.
- The Pistons have covered the spread in nine of their last 10 games as underdogs against the Raptors.
- Each of the Pistons' last four games against the Raptors following a road loss have gone UNDER the total points line.
Toronto Raptors Betting Preview
The Toronto Raptors look for a win after splitting their last 8 games. The Toronto Raptors lost a heartbreaker to the Celtics on Friday. The Toronto Raptors are averaging 108.3 points on 45.4 percent shooting and allowing 110.7 points on 46.3 percent shooting. Scottie Barnes is averaging 20.3 points and 9.1 rebounds, while Pascal Siakam is averaging 19.1 points and 7.2 rebounds. O.G. Anunoby is the third double-digit scorer and Dennis Schroder is grabbing 3.1 rebounds. The Toronto Raptors are shooting 33.1 percent from beyond the arc and 72.5 percent from the free throw line. The Toronto Raptors are allowing 35.5 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 46.4 rebounds per game.
Toronto Raptors Team Facts
- The Raptors have won each of their last nine day games.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in nine of the last 10 games between the Pistons and Raptors.
- Each of the Raptors' last four home games against Central Division opponents have gone OVER the total points line.
The Detroit Pistons have lost 10 straight games, and they have a lot of injuries still. The Pistons will continue to be without Jalen Duren, Bojan Bogdanovic, Isaiah Livers, Monte Morris and Joe Harris. The Toronto Raptors don't have the offensive firepower to blow teams out, but this is a game they should win comfortably. Heck, the Raptors need to get fat on games like this if they're going to be a factor for a playoff spot. No excuses for the Raptors here. I'll lay the points with the dinosaurs.